Chapter One: The Accident

"Rigby please, let me explain-!"
"No, I'm done Mordecai! Leave me alone!" Rigby pushed away from his persistent boyfriend, extremely pissed and ready to kill. Mordecai sighed, "Rigby, it isn't at all what it looked like."
"I don't care, just go away!" He pushed at his chest, pushing him out of the bedroom door, locking it behind the blue haired male. He heard Mordecai sigh and walk down the stairs, Rigby himself frantically wipe his eyes to hide the tears that were forming. There was a sudden knock on the door, Rigby glaring. "I said go away, Mordecai!"
"Rigby, it's Pops, please open the door." The old mans voice made Rigby whimper, unlocking the door and latching onto Pops tightly. Pops let out a soft sigh and led Rigby into the room, sitting on the bed. "Rigby," he started, "I heard yelling, is everything alright?"
"No, Pops... It's not..."
"My dear child, what happened?"
Rigby stayed silent for a few moments before rubbing his eyes with his sleeves, "I.... I saw Mordecai kissing Margret....."
Pops looked concerned for a moment before patting Rigby's back soothingly, "Rigby, did you let him explain?"
Rigby huffed and looked away, "No, I'm mad and I don't care what he has to say."
"If you didn't care, why do you care if he kissed Margret?"
"Because he's MY boyfriend, not hers!"
Pops smiled a bit, patting Rigby's head, "Let him explain, maybe it was an accident."
"..... Okay..."