"She maybe not, but I am." Dustin then filled his plate with pancakes.

"Hey." Nancy entered the kitchen and didn't waste a second before she went over to Max.

"Is this what you saw?" She asked Max and Olivia took a sit on Max's right side.

"Yeah. I thought it would be easier to draw it than to explain it."

"What is that?" Nany pointed at the drawing of two people on sticks? Olivia couldn't tell much.

"It was like, they were on display. And there was this red fog, everywhere. It was like a dream. A nightmare."

"Do you think Vecna's just trying to scare you?" Nancy asked.

"With Billy? Yeah." She nodded. "But what I made here." She pointed at the drawings. "I dunno, something's just different. He seemed surprised almost. Like he didn't want me there."

"I have to pee." Olivia groaned and stood up.

"Can you stop informing us everytime you need to go to the bathroom?" Dustin asked with his mouth full with pancakes and a look of disgust on his face.

"Nope." She walked upstairs, then walked down the hallway and then opened the door on her left and entered the bathroom.

She looked herself in the mirror before she rolled her eyes and sighed, putting her hand in her bra and taking out a small plastic bag filled with white powder.

She spilled it on the washing machine and tried to do the best line she could with her fingers before she sniffed the powder.

She coughed and cringed at the bruning in her nose.

She sat on Nancy's bathroom floor for about 5 minutes before she decided to go back to the others.

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands to seem more realistic.

She was drying her hands with a towel when a drop of blood fell onto the ground.

"What?" She whispered and looked herself in the mirror.

Her nose was bleeding from her right nostril.

She took some toilet paper and cleaned the blood off.

But then her left nostril started to bleed.

"What the fuck?" The blood was leaking from both of her nostrils and no matter how hard she tried it wouldn't stop.

"Steve!" She yelled panicking.

"Steve!" She yelled again.

She was about to yell his name again when her reflection made her freeze.

Small drops of blood were falling from her eyes.

She was crying blood.

"Steve! Robin! Max!" She started histerically crying. "Dustin! Lucas! Nancy!"

She tried to open the door but it was sealed shut.