𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

Start from the beginning

"Whatcha got there?"

The older girl loomed over the girl that was fiddling with a contact card in her hand.
"Oh Sol unnie. Thank god it's only you."
Yerin sighed in relief when she saw one of the eldest members rather than the maknaes.
Jinsol chuckled and rested her hands on the seated girl's shoulders.
"You gonna answer the question tho?"
This time, the older girl crouched down behind Yerin and slung her arms over the younger girl's shoulder.
"Jyp contact card... PD-nim is letting you go then."
Jinsol answered her own question and huffed before sitting fully on the ground.
"I thought you were meant to be the dumb one."
Yerin lifted an eyebrow and completely shifted her body to look at the girl behind her.
"I guess I like people to have low expectations of me."
Jinsol snarked and tugged at Yerin's waist to pull her closer to her.
"I don't want to go unnie."
Jinsol sighed and gingerly tucked a stray strand of hair behind Yerin's ear before pulling her head onto her chest. Yerin immediately buried her face in the crook of Jinsol's neck.
"We're not going anywhere. It's time to do what's best for you and not anyone else."
"You saying something smart is starting to really piss me off."
Yerin commented, which earned a snicker from the girl that was comfortingly patting her back.

"WoAH WoAh What is going on here?"
The room was immediately filled with a bunch of footsteps entering from the hallway.
"JINRIN whatchu doing together in a big room all alone? With no one around."
Choerry interrogated the pair that was still seated on the floor together.
"Jinrin?! Choi Yerim that ship name sucks. YeSoul is so much better."
Yeojin glared at the older girl, only to be glared back at by raging flame-filled eyes.
"Choi Yerim? Where's the unnie part, maknae."
Choerry questioned the youngest of the bunch, who hid away behind Hyeju who had just walked into the room.

Yerin hesitantly lifted her head from Jinsol's neck, only to see Yeojin using Hyeju as a giant shield but also fighting to get Hyeju to be her human shield to hide away from Choerry.
"Ughh I regret looking up now."
"What were you two doing, actually?"
Jungeun walked over to the duo that were seemingly not planning on taking their hands off each other anytime soon.
"Stop being nosy."
Jinsol deadpanned and brushed Jungeun away who huffed in annoyance before walking away.
"Is everyone coming now?"
Jinsol turned around to look at the group of girls that were already in the room.
"Just Yves unnie and maybe Haseul unnie."
Choerry said, still smirking at the pair on the floor.
"Haseul unnie is out with Vivi unnie for the day."
Hyeju stated, putting her drink bottle and towel in the corner of the room.

"I'm going to get going then."
Yerin softly pressed her hands against Jinsol's collar bone to push herself to get up, but in response she got someone squeezing her even tighter than before.
"Stay."
Jinsol whined and held onto her tightly.
"Yeah. Stay."
Yeojin winked at Yerin that had given up on trying to escape out of Jinsol's grip.
"Let's at least stand up, unnie."
Yerin whispered to Jinsol who finally loosened her grip only for a moment to stand up.
"Ah look at that. They are finally apart."
Hyeju clapped ever so slowly, with Yves walking in at the exact moment.
Choerry and Kim Lip burst out laughing at the very odd coincidence, but Yves eyes instead travelled to stare at Hyeju who seemed to only be focused on Jinsol and the girl still stood behind her.

"Is our baby Hyeju jealous?"
Yves jeered and jumped up and down excitedly, followed by Yeojin and Kim Lip that ran up to Hyeju.
"Jealous of what?"
Yerin and Jinsol walked up hand in hand to the small gathered group that didn't 't even make up half of Loona.
"You and J-"
Yeojin began before Hyeju clamped her hand over the maknae's mouth.
"Ya. Ya. Now that Yves unnie is here. Can we begin practice?"  
The second youngest interrupted and attempted to change the subject 'subtly.'
"Ok, our little maknae. Lets practice."
Jinsol ruffled Hyeju's hair unexpectedly, earning a sigh from the other girl.
"You guys have fun with practice. I'm going to go."
Yerin was about to leave again when Jinsol grabbed onto her wrist this time.
"Stay."
Jinsol said again, the tone of her voice almost sounding threatening, everyone else who stood behind Jinsol was suddenly showing a bunch of puppy eyes except for Hyeju who just stared all of them down as if they were idiots.