3 hopeless romantics

Start from the beginning

"Since when is there such a thing as talking about someone in a non-friend way?" I ask him.

"Since like always!" He explains.

"What are you two arguing about?" Robin says as she stands outside of the car, she opens the door and takes a seat on the back.

Steve begins driving and looks back at her, "Robin back me up on this, doesn't y/n have a crush on Eddie the freak?" Steve asks her.

"Oh definitely," She says, I look back at her and send her a glare as I shake my head, "Come on it's the truth, you always look at him with love eyes"

"I do not!"

"See even Robin thinks you like him, why can't you just accept it?" Steve asks me and I just take in a deep breath as I look up.

"I don't know, because he probably doesn't like me and I don't want to deal with everything that comes about liking someone, not only that he's probably straight" I explain to them.

"He's definitely not straight and it's not that bad," Steve says.

"Yeah right, there's your sad ass who just goes around hooking up with girls hoping to find the right one, and then Robin who's absolutely in love with Vickie but too scared to act on it"

"Wow, what?!" Steve asks offended, "That's not true!"

"Yes it is" Robin and I say in unison.

"He's not wrong, I am also too scared to do anything about Vicky" Robin adds.

"Great so the three of us are just some sad hopeless romantics," I say.

Steve then decides to go on a rant about how him going out on dates with a bunch of girls and hooking up with some is not something to be sad about, I pretty much just ignore everything he says as I help Robin with her makeup holding up a mirror for her.

"And then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college. Do I really wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex? I mean I don't know. Does that make sense to you two?" Steve asks us, but neither of us responds.

"Robin, Y/n are you listening?" He asks louder.

"Uh, yeah," Robin says as she applies her mascara.

"Heard you loud and clear," I tell him.

"What did I just say?" He asks annoyed.

"Something about sex with Linda," Robin says.

"No! Y/n?"

"About that Heidi, that's going out of state," I say, I might ignore everything my brother says, but that doesn't mean I don't listen.

"Exactly I'm talking about Heidi!" Steve says turning to look at Robin.

"Cut me some slack, please," She says stressed, "Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity, and it is 7:00 in the morning, we have to go to the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse"

"Don't say that, you look great" I tell her.

"You're worried about a pep rally? You expect me to believe that?" Steve tells her.

"Yeah? So?" she asks.

"So we all know what this is about, okay I'm not buying that bullshit, this is about Vickie" He points out and I nod looking at Robin.

"Absolutely not" she denies.

"Yes, it is," I tell her.

"You know what else I think?" Steve asks.