Chapter 1: He's back

Sock's P.O.V

"I'm impressed kid, you finally did it." Mephistopheles said, I smiled a bit, Mephistopheles went over to his filing cabinet, and pulled out a file "Ah ha! Here it is! Your new human counterpart!" He said as he handed me the file, I opened the file, to find the picture of a girl, she looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked at the information.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: Teenager

Gender: Female

Hair: (H/C) (H/L)

Eyes: Animated

Likes: (Y/L)

Dislikes: (Y/D)

Then it finally hit me...

...It was (Y/N)!

I closed the file, floated up until a portal to Earth opened, and I went through the portal.

 (Y/N)'s P.O.V 

I was sitting on my bed, listening to (F/S) by (F/B), when I heard a loud crash in the kitchen, I instantly took off my headphones, and ran down the stairs, I had a baseball bat with me, just in case it was a robber, when I got downstairs, I crept to the kitchen only to find Sock standing in the kitchen, looking at a photo of me and him "Sock..?" I asked, my grip on the baseball bat loosened, he looked over at me and smiled brightly "(Y/N)!!" He said as he ran over to give me a hug, but once he did, he went right through me. "What are you doing here?" I asked, that's when I saw Sock's smile fade into a frown "I'm a demon...and I'm here...to haunt you...oh wait no, that was terrible..." He said, he mumbled the last part "Why are you haunting me?" I asked "Your my human counterpart, and I'm here to annoy, pester, be a huge nuisance to you until you punch your own ticket." He said "And if I don't kill myself?" I asked "I'll just bother you then!" He responded. "I could use the company then!" I responded happily. 'Just like good old times...Friend...' You thought.