"Gojo, leave that woman alone. Not every woman you compliment is going to fall in your hands." The boy with black hair said as he rolled his eyes. "Wait.. you're the lady from the ice cream stand! The one with the crazy dog!" The pink haired boy said before hopping behind his teacher, pointing at the dog calmly sat next to you, looking up at Gojo.

"Who's this cute girl?" Gojo bent down to pet Sugar, before quickly being stopped with a slap to the hand. "Don't touch her." the tone came out a little aggressive, which may or may not have been intended.

Gojo began fake sulking, before Yaga spoke again, "Well i'm going to show [Y/N] to her room, wait up for her, i would like her to go with you all to pick up the new first year."

"What a coincidence! We were also headed to the dorms. How about we walk with you, yeah?" his question intended for [Y/N] as he couldn't take his eyes off of her. For once, he was extremely thankful for his blindfold.

Making it to the dooms, Yaga showed [Y/N] to hers, which was at the end of the hall a little farther away from the student dorms. She walked in, thanking him for the help, and changed into her old uniform. Looking at herself in the mirror, the uniform didn't fit how it was supposed to. It was supposed to hang, to allow movement but it grew more close to a skin tight type of suit. She groaned, before calling Yaga from down the hall.

"Can i get a new suit? This one doesn't.." she stopped talking as nosey teacher and one of his equally as nosey students walked up. "Yes, i'll get you a new one made right away. But what's wrong with this one?"

"It's just.. a little too tight. I can still wear it but i would like a little more stretch." As she talked her eyes glanced over at Gojo, whose face had a faint blush over it. Almost as if he was undressing her with his eyes. "I think it looks nice Miss [Y/N]!" the pink haired boy said flashing her a bright smile. She muttered a small thank you, before walking back into her room and grabbing a hair tie for her hair.

Walking out, waving goodbye to Yaga and Sugar, the group of four set out on their journey to Tokyo to pick up the last student.

"Miss [Y/N] how do you know Principle Yaga?" the black haired boy asked. "I've known him since i was in highschool, he was my teacher." she smiled at the memories. "Wait wasn't he also Gojo-Senseis' teacher? Does that mean you both were in the same class? So that also means you two knew each other! Please tell me what he was like?!" Yuji practically became a fan girl for Gojo, only flaunting his ego more.

"Oh Yuji, i'm so flattered that you want to know so much about me!" Gojo put his hands on his heart with a large smile. "Well, um. He was.. i don't really know." responded [Y/N]. Yuji sighed in defeat, thinking he was going to hear juicy drama about his teacher.

"Well, since Miss [Y/N]~ doesn't know, i can tell you all about our high school days! Well first, me and
[Y/N] were very close. Along with a few of our other friends! i was just as awesome as i am now." he boasted about himself, causing [Y/N] to roll her eyes.

The two of them were definitely closer than two normal friends should be, but they were young. In truth, their relationship back then was completely one sided. [Y/N] falsely catching feelings, with him showing her the bare minimum of attention. She was oblivious to his man whoring ways, until she seen him.

Once, it was with a random girl. Then it kept happening. She didn't feel much, getting used to seeing him with almost the whole world. It was until she saw him with another woman. Kissing and rubbing on her, as if the day before he wasn't all up on her, exclaiming how he only wanted her.

She tried her best to not be hurt, as they never put a label on it. But without knowing it, she fell deep for the tall, funny, cocky, and handsome young man. Her false sense of love caused her to be blindly heartbroken, leaving without saying a word. She didn't want to admit how she had been a fool to fall in love with him, even after seeing all of that.

She frowned, as Yuji kept talking nonstop, and going to different shops. The group stopped, as they watched a young girl practically harassing a older looking man. Gojo called her over, and started walking towards the 400 yen corner.

Introducing herself, as Nobara Kugisaki. Her personality was sort of sassy, as she stood there analyzing everyone. When she got to [Y/N] she sulked slightly, before her booming personality was back.

"We're going on a tour of Tokyo!" said Gojo. Nobara, Yuji, and [Y/N] lit up at the thought. Though [Y/N] lived in Tokyo, she never really got that 'tourist' experience.

Only for them to end up at an old creepy building,

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋."

༊*·˚ ⋆·˚ ༘ * *ೃ༄

.ೃ࿐ ┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

word count; 1365