♡𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 ❥𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤♡

Start from the beginning

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!

🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀🌸
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂

❀❀• · · ┈┈┈┈┈ ·🧸· ┈┈┈┈┈ · · •❀❀

You'd managed to convince Sean that you'd had everything under control, and that it wasn't as big of a deal as he knew it was - but that was only because you had wanted to confront Brian yourself.

Fueled by anger, you stormed all the way to the studio, not caring about how your actions were bound to affect the job you had only just gotten.

Enough was enough.

Even after eleven years, Brian hadn't stopped finding pleasure in tormenting you.

At that point, it was 'f*** the job', really.

As you approached the studio door, you could hear the very faint sound of laughter from inside, no doubt resonating from the boys. Your first introduction was not going to go as hoped.

With a furious breath, you pushed open the door, definitely not bothering to knock.

Instantly, you were met with the startled faces of the three boys you hadn't yet formally introduced yourself to, but your eyes were trained solely on the one you had long been familiar with.

Brian was seated at an angle that allowed him to look straight at you, and when he saw your sudden entry, his eyes widened.

In your left hand was the copy of the picture that Sean had brought you, and by that point, you couldn't have cared less about the boys seeing it - because judging from how surprised they were to see you, you could tell that they weren't yet aware of the debacle that revolved around you.

What a first day - and it may just be my last, after what I'm about to do.

"You're such a f****** jerk, Brian," you headed straight for him, making him stand up with his wide-eyed look still plastered on his face.

Instantly, the other three boys shared shocked looks with each other, sounding out an 'ohhh' - as though things had just gotten serious.

And it had.

"Well, hello to you too," he scoffed, frowning a little as though he had no clue with regard to what was going on.

There were tears of fury in your eyes as you glared up at him with contempt.

"I always knew you despised me, and even though I never understood why, I could never have expected you to have been this cruel," you shook your head. "I can't believe you went this far!"

Brian remained silent for a moment, blinking at you with a confused scowl.

"Hold on, what exactly are we talking about here?" he set his hands on his hips.

"Oh don't act stupid - I know you did this, just drop the act, will you?" you spat back.

In response, Brian let out an exasperated breath, gawking at you in disbelief.

"F***, (Y/N), what act?" he scrutinized you with the same kind of arrogant gaze that had always enraged you back in college.

In the heat of the moment, driven by nothing but pure frustration, you slapped him across the face - taking everyone by surprise.