Hello Kittys Party

Here's something to listen to while reading
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

My Melody tosses and turns in her bed while dreaming about all her friends leaving her and that they never came back..."GAH" My Melody screams while lifting up quick enough to throw her covers off of her. "That was a scary dream" she said while wiping the sweat off her face. My Melody then got up and got ready for the day.

                       *After getting ready*

"It's such a lovely day out today" She said while watering her flowers with a smile on her face. 'Watcha doin' Keroppi asked while walking over to My Melody's garden. "Just watering my flowers" She replied. 'Welp, I'm just here to tell you that Hello Kitty is throwing a party and Kuromi wanted me to tell you that she wants you to be her date to the party' Keroppi said while staring at the flowers. "WHAAAAAAAA!!!! SHE WANTS ME TO BE HER DATE!?!?!?" 'Y-yeah, that's what she told me' Keroppi said while looking puzzled. "EEEEEE" My Melody screeched while running into her house to call Kuromi to confirm the news. 'Uh ok, I'll just leave then' Keroppi said with confusion. My Melody then started to call Kuromi to confirm the news.

After the phone call with Kuromi My Melody got  ready for the party and headed over to Kuromi's

       (Kuromi confirmed her news by the way)

Once My Melody got to Kuromi's house, she lightly knocked on the door and waited for Kuromi to answer. 'WHO IS IT' Kuromi asked in a yelling manner through the door. "It's-It's me My Melody" My Melody said while fidgeting with her dress. 'Oh, come on in then, the doors unlocked. My Melody slowly opened the door and entered Kuromi's house, and then proceeded to go to Kuromi's room. 'WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!?' Kuromi shouts once seeing My Melody.

 'WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!?' Kuromi shouts once seeing My Melody

"A dress" My Melody says while looking down. 'Yeah no, if your gonna be my date then your gonna match outfits with me' Kuromi says while crossing her arms. "O-Ok" My Melody says while catching the dress Kuromi threw at her. 'After you put that on, come get me and I'll put some makeup on you that'll match mine' "Ok" My Melody says while walking into the bathroom.

   *After My Melody and Kuromi get changed*