Story One [SMUT]

Do hope you enjoy! :) Apologies in advanced for improper grammar/formatting, I'm new to writing. 

Y/N awoke dripping sweat and red in the face, a shameful erection bulging through his boxers. This wasn't the first time this week that he had woken up unbearably horny, and chances are it won't be the last. He ran his fingers through his hair and rested his face in his palm before letting out a soft sigh.

He knew it would be impossible to fall back asleep unless he did something about his boner. Begrudgingly, he slipped a hand into his boxers and pulled out his warm, throbbing, problem. "Let's make this quick..." he muttered to nobody but himself.

Y/N wrapped his dominant hand around his cock and began pumping at a slow and steady rhythm. He tossed his head back and groaned as his stroking progressively got faster. His shame only grew when the image of... him... began to form in his mind. Y/N felt a little bit sick as he guiltily jacked off to the thought of his own comrade down on his knees sucking him off.

He muffled his moans with his other hand as he got closer. "Fuck... Oh fuck oh Joker" he whined a little louder than he should have.

Suddenly his moment of self pleasure was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. Y/N's heart leaped out of his chest and he shot forward in his bed. He swung his head around to see who had touched him and he could feel a little piece of himself die inside. Before him stood his comrade, Joker.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Y/N Snapped

The jester didn't flinch a bit, instead he smiled and cocked his head to the side before replying,

"I simply came to check on you after you called my name."

"Oh?" Y/N couldn't hold eye contact with Joker. "Since when were you so kind?"

The masked jester seated himself on the bed across from Y/N.

"Ah I can see why you called." Joker teased, looking down at Y/N who was covering himself with his comforter.

"Oh dear, you seem to have a pretty big problem on your hands!" even in the dark Y/N could still see the grin he had as he spoke.

"If you aren't here to help then you should leave." Y/N spoke, trying not to let his voice quiver.

"Then I suppose I'll be staying." Joker's hand rested in front of his mouth as he giggled.

"Mh- I didn't think you were that type."

"Well I can't have you losing sleep, can I? Not when you have an important battle to fight tomorrow!" Joker inched closer to Y/N.

"So what do you say, Y/N? Will you accept help from a trusted comrade?" Joker said in a sickeningly sweet tone

Y/N didn't know why he found it so hard to say yes. This is what he had dreamt of so many nights in a row. It just felt too perfect...But still he weakly replied

"Alright... Help me."

Joker pulled the blanket away from Y/N and chuckled, his tongue briefly swiped over his lips as he eyed Y/N.

"Oh how exciting!" Joker gripped his shoulders and shook with anticipation.

Y/N leaned back against the wall and buried his face in his hands while Joker positioned himself between the other man's legs. Y/N sucked in a breath as Joker's tongue grazed the tip of his cock. The jester smirked at Y/N's reaction. Joker held the base of Y/N's cock and took the majority of it into his mouth and began to suck, he then popped it out of his mouth and gently sucked the tip before taking it back in. Y/N reflexively grabbed some of Joker's hair and thrusted up into the jester's mouth. Joker broke free of his hold and pulled away.

"Now now, I can't have you thinking you're in control~!" He sat up and hastily undid the belt around his waist. He reached around a confused Y/N and before Y/N knew what was happening, his hands had been bound together.

"Much better, don't you agree!" Joker smiled, flashing his sharp teeth.

Joker swiped a strand of purple hair behind his ear and then bent down to continue his work.

"Hey- I'm g- Getting close..." Y/N whined, still trying to thrust into Joker's mouth.

Joker continued bobbing his head and swirling his rather long tongue around Y/N.

"J-Joker! Ah-!" Y/N finally climaxed, his warm seed filling Joker's mouth. The jester pulled away, a strand of cum and saliva still connecting his mouth to Y/N's cock.

"How disgusting..." Joker purred, swallowing the cum then licking his lips. 

Apologies for the abrupt ending! I spent 3 hours on this and now I am sleepy <3