Her friends quickly follow her as she began walking towards the door and she stops. "M, you're not running off to the Isle on your own!" Evie told her.

"Well, then come with me." Mal suggested.

Luna's eyes widen and she looks at her nervously. "Go to the Isle?"

"First time for everything." Phoebe shrugged.

"If anyone can bring him back, we can." Mal said, smiling at Evie and Jay.

Smiling, Jay puts his fist out. "Because we're rotten."

"To the core." Mal and Evie spoke in unison, putting their fists in the middle beside Jay's. 

Audrey walks off to the side while she calls someone. "Send out the mini tacos." She said quietly. "There's going to be a delay."

"Uh, Mal, could we not adventure in these dresses?" Evie asked nervously.

Mal glances down at her wedding dress and smiles sheepishly, looking at Evie. "Oh, yeah, totally." She giggles, "I totally get that."

Evie smiles at her. "Thanks."

****

Alex was trying to help clean things up in the Great Hall after it got ruined when Evie found him, explaining to him she, Mal and Jay were heading to the Isle to talk to Hades to get him back. When Evie asked if he could go with them, he then changed into more appropriate Isle clothes since wearing a suit wasn't the best thing to wear on the Isle. He followed his girlfriend to where the others were at. After a heartfelt moment with the four of them remembering Carlos (may he rest in peace) and Evie and Jay giving Mal a bracelet that had the four VKs crest on it, the group all ran to the bridge when Audrey rushed over to them, saying they needed to go see the bridge.

Mal's shoulders drop in defeat as a sad look forms on her face when she saw throughout the bridge blue fire surrounded it. "Dad!" She and the others ran on the bridge to where they saw Uma standing.

"Uma, what happened?" Evie asked the blue-haired girl.

Uma crosses her arms. "Hades happened."

"Wow." Jay comments, staring at the bridge with wide eyes. He glances at Mal. "When your dad burns, he literally burns bridges."

"Look, I tried to catch him, okay? And get him to chill." Uma explains. "But his hair was wild and it was blowing the wind and set the bridge on fire."

Mal steps forward with a pleading look in her eyes. "I need to get to the Isle and bring my dad back. If you could help me, please."

Uma chuckles lightly. "for the queen on her wedding day, I got you." She ran towards the edge of the bridge and jumped into the water. She laughs as she comes back up out of the water as half octopus. She grins at her friends. "Y'all might wanna stand back." Her friends do as they were told, running to the part of the bridge that wasn't on fire. 

"Audrey!" Jay calls out to the brunette who was now on the phone. "Look out!"

"get off the phone if you don't wanna get soaked!" Alex warned her.

Audre didn't listen to the boys and she screamed whenever she got soaked along with that part of the bridge when Uma threw her tentacle onto the water, creating a big wave. Alex laughed along with Jay while Evie smiled and applauded her.

"Thank you, Uma." Mal called out to her.

"Whoo! Way to go!" Jay cheered.

"That was awesome." Alex grinned.

"Horray, Uma. You're so great." Audrey commented sarcastically.

"Consider it my wedding present." Uma smiles down at Mal. "Now go get your dad. I'll get all your guests back to the reception with the help of Luna, Phoebe, and Corey."