chapter 3 matter of choice

Start from the beginning

Nandini just took a deep breath and continued her walk, as arguing with her mother is a time-consuming thing and she had lots of work left for her.

"See how she left? She knew that I was stating the truth. I am telling you, your mother is a lady Hitler, she always likes to control over others."

Naman chuckled at her comparison and tried to convince  "nano I will get sugar free sweets for you, don't worry"

'  No need to waste money in that sweet free shit you know it tastes worse than cow dung, a  mole on the name of sweet, Uday also arranged many sugar-free sweets for me but  I didn't like it "
 .
Naina smiled at her nanoo as she knew nanoo had taken advantage of the wedding and had devoured every sweet that was served at the wedding. Naman shook his head and left for his office. 

      It was evening when Naina's only friend seema Patel reached her room, she was also at her relative's wedding is she couldn't meet naina after she returned from Priya's wedding 
Naina gave her all the details of Priya's wedding and seema also felt sad for Priya but she was more hurt by the way she treated naina. Soon Purva entered the room with a trolley filled with snacks along with tea.

  As soon as Naina picked up her cup some tea spilt on her kurta so she rushed towards the closet to change her clothes and soak the spoiled kurta in water to save it from stain.

   At that time Naina's mobile went off with Naman's name . 

"Naina your brother is calling you "

  " So..don't you know what to do? "

"Hmm ok,' seema picked up the call in Naina's voice and started talking like naina as she was a professional voice over artist currently doing a job in a radio station, and also doing some dubbing of local tv programs. So imitating Naina's voice was a piece of cake for her.

Purva Naina's maid knew this secret of these friends she alwAYs use to wonder how could seema do this, but as an uneducated woman, she took it supernatural power of seema. later naina made her understand that's a form of art which needs lots of practice. Naina requested that poorva not reveal this secret to her family and Purva got agreed with her.

    When naina entered the room,seema informed her that his brother wants naina to reach his office in the evening. After spending some more time seema left for her home and naina got ready to leave for her brother: s office.

   : when she reached his company, she was directly escorted to Naman's cabin. Naina found his brother and some other men who were standing there 

     Naman signalled Naina to take a seat beside him and pass a brochure to her. It has some sports car pictures. Naina gave a questioning look to her brother.

"   I want to   buy a car for you, just choose which one you like "

    " But this is ….."

" Naina just choose "Naman's cold voice startled her.

     Naina knew what her brother's strict tone meant, it means no more arguments
So naina just checked the designs and colours of the cars and chose a red car. Naman forwarded the page to his secretary and ordered them to deliver the car by next month .

After, Naman's secretary forwarded some more files to  naman

"Sign this naina "

"  What is this? "

"Some properties in your name and also some investments for your future ."

  Naina was used to this as her brother use to invest lots of money for her future, how many times she told naman that she  didn't want this but naman never listen to her