Diluc Hc (Nsfw)

i'm going feral. AGHHHHH.
I don't know how to start this so i'll get straight to the point.

Diluc probably degrades, as long as your okay with it. He'll be degrading you as he's melting in pleasure with every singe thrust he gives you.

He's more into a position where your legs are wrapped around his waist or when your legs are spread and up.
Or he'd keep one of your legs up just to thrust into you.

Or you know, He's strong n shit so he'd be able to pick you up against the wall with your legs wrapped around more above his waist, your arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands on your hips so he's able to thrust into you.

he's in love with touching your body,
whenever he runs his fingers along your body it sends shivers down your spine.

Whenever you guys are in a moment where one is ontop of the other Diluc will literally ask you to explain what you want in brief detail. And sometimes even force you too if your in a more sexual moment. If it's a more sexual moment he'll make you BEG for what you want.

Along with explaining, he'll ask you to touch yourself so he knows how you want him to touch you and where.

^^^
He enjoys seeing you touch yourself
under his command. Meaning, he likes obedience. If he tells you to bark, he'll like it if you obey him and do :3

He's more into whimpers then full on moans. But he doesn't mind the moans, it just tells him how good it feels anyways.

While fucking you it's important to him that you feel aroused or pleasured, He doesn't wanna be bad at fucking you.

HE WILL PRAISE YOU. k bye.

HE HAS A PRAISE KINK. k, bye.

If he's not in the mood for thrusting or if he's tired he'll finger you instead, unless you wanna help and give him head or a handjob.

If you got a dick just expect him to either do the following:
Rub his dick against yours
Just give you a hand job
give you head

RISKY SEX. so uh, he likes risky sex. It gives more pleasure to him, besides depending on how risky he'll have to cover up your moans. and to cover up his own moans and grunts he'll probably kiss you while fucking you or  bite your body, just not too hard that it hurts you,

i'll add more hcs when i have more in mind. enjoy lmao