1

~ Y/N ~
I push my curls out of my face as I dance along to the music. I sway my hips to the beat and lean my head back. The bass of the music thumps in my chest. I close my eyes, smiling as I feel a set of eyes on my body.

As the song winds to a close, I walk over to the bar. A man is leaned against the bar with a beer in his hand. My dress raises as I lean over the bar. I snag a bottle of tequila and look at the man. He raises an eyebrow at me. I smirk and put a finger to my painted red lips. He smirks back. I wiggle the bottle at him as I walk towards a booth. He chuckles and follows me with his beer still in his hand.

I sit down and cross my legs. He smiles and sits across from me. I smile and take a swig from the bottle. I hold it out to him. He thinks about it for a second before taking the bottle from my hand. He takes a swig.

"I'm Sylvie," I smile with my hand out, using my fake name. It's easier than using my real name. If I give him my real name, he could find me.

"I'm James," he smiles and shakes my hand before handing me back the bottle. I take a swig.

"So what's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" I smirk.

"Isn't that what the guy is supposed to ask?" He chuckles.

"You're a special breed James. Most of the guys in here are creeps and I can tell you're not."

"Oh yeah? How's that?"

"You haven't once looked at my ass."

He laughs and I take another swig from the bottle. I hold it out to him. He chugs some of it.

"How do you know I haven't looked at your ass?" He asks.

"I just know," I smirk. He laughs and hands the bottle back.

"Unless you're into dudes, then this conversation is going to get very awkward very fast," I tease.

"Definitely not," he smirks. I finish off the bottle.

"Good, come dance with me," I smile. He licks his lips and takes my hand. We walk out to the dance floor.

I begin to swing my hips to the music. I let the alcohol control my moves. I close my eyes and lean against him as I sway my hips. He rests his hands on my waist and pulls me closer, squeezing my hips as he does so. I turn and face him as we dance. His body moves against mine and I open my eyes to see his blue eyes staring into mine.

His eyes flick from my lips back to my eyes. I lean up and he crashes his lips against mine. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs my ass with one hand as I bring my leg up his side. He groans against my lips. I slowly pull away and he stares at me.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I ask him. He nods. I grab his hand and we walk out of the club. I hail a cab and we drive to the hotel room I'm renting. The whole way there we kiss. I slip the driver a hundred dollar bill and we make our way up to my hotel room.

We get into the room and he slams me against the wall. I gasp and he kisses me. I moan against his lips as he squeezes my hips. I push him into the bed and straddle his waist. I lean down, allowing my hair to cascade on either side of our faces. I move my hips against his as I kiss him, causing him to groan against my lips. He draws his hands down my back. Shivers crawl across my skin. I have him right where I want him.

"Wait," he mumbles against my lips. I pause, frowning softly. Wait? I look at him confused.

"I don't want you to feel forced into this Sylvie," he says. I shake my head with soft laughter.

"James, we're both consenting adults. I don't feel forced into anything," I whisper as I lean down. I kiss his neck softly and he groans.

"Do you feel forced?" I whisper in his ear. He grabs my hips and flips me over so he's on top of me. I look up at him. He smirks down at me. I bring my leg up the side of his body. He runs his hand down my leg to the outside of my thigh. I lean my head back, enjoying the feel of his hands. At least this job has its perks. The sex is usually good.

"Take off your dress," he says lowly. I lift my hips and slide it over my ass. He leans back as I slip the dress over my head and lay back down. His eyes trail over my body. I bite my lip as I watch him lick his lips.

"What's a girl like you doing in a club like that?" He smirks down at me. A smile crosses my lips.

"Waiting for a guy like you," I say. He leans down and kisses me. I close my eyes as I kiss him back. His hands travel my body as we kiss. He pulls off his shirt and my body buzzes from the skin on skin contact. That's it, more skin on skin and he'll be trapped in my spell.

"Please," I beg as he kisses me. He smirks against my lips.

"Say it again Doll," he whispers.

"Please," I moan. He kisses down my body. I close my eyes, feeling hot. He sucks on different parts of my body, leaving dark spots. I moan softly, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"James," I gasp in pleasure. He smirks against my skin.