.

.

Is YOU.

________________

((Earlier outside the Hideout))

Suki- "Dammit....we're so done for..."

Hoang- "Can't you just take the car and outrun them? I've heard you've done that plenty of times!"

Suki- "Yes but I wasn't THIS close to the hideout!"

You kept your eyes down as you thought for a moment.

Suki- "And judging how close the helicopters are, I'm pretty sure they've already spotted the hideout by now.."

Hoang- "So what are we going to do?"

Suki- "We have to run back and take separate cars and scatter until we lose them..."

Hoang- "But how can we lose them if (Y/N) has a tracker on her??"

Suki- "I was going to ask if YOU can remove it off of her."

Your eyes then suddenly shifted to the parked car and then back to the duo as you stood back up.

Hoang- "But I need time to see HOW and WHERE I need to go to get it out without harming anything important."

Suki- "Dammit, so how can we get it off of her??"

Hoang- "I would need about 20 minutes max to figure that out."

Suki- "But that's the thing, we don't have 20 minutes, we need to evacuate as soon as possible before-"

"- Give me the keys.."

They both turned to you.

Suki- "What?"

You- "Give me the keys..."

Suki eyed you suspiciously.

Suki- "What for?"

You- "So I can lure the cops away while you all escape."

The doctor was about to reach into his pocket to give them to you but Suki stopped him.

You- "Suki please....Just let me help."

Suki- "No..."

You- "Why not?"

Suki- "Because you'll get caught.."

You- "But at least I can buy you guys some extra time..."

Suki- "(Y/N)...if you get caught...they'll probably have you executed for aiding US.."

You looked down and took a deep breath.

You- "I don't care..."

Suki gasped a bit.

Suki- "(Y/N)..."

You- "If I can't remove the tracker......then I can't be around you guys.."

Suki- "(Y/N) you don't have to do this...We can find a way, you just have to believe in us."

You- "And you need to believe that there's no time for debate...its NOW or NEVER.."

Suki bit the inside of her lip as she hears the sirens getting closer and closer.

Suki- "Give her the keys..."

The doctor quickly takes the keys out of his pocket and hands them to you.

You took them from him.

Suki- "(Y/N)..I-I."

You- "Please don't take this personal....even if I do get caught....and we never see each other again...I want nothing more than to ruin my ex's chances in capturing you guys..."