𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴/𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Start from the beginning

Barbatos raised his hands up as if to assure the two guys, "Please, we mean no harm. We are just here to see Y/N." He said calmly which made the two Hashiras look at them with puzzlement.

"Tch, why would Tokito know demons?" The white haired male known as Shinazugawa stated with suspicion in his voice. "We're just her friends and want to check on her." Simeon spoke up with a look of concern.

"Ara ara, what is all of this commotion for?"

A girl with dark purple hair walked out to stand beside Shinazugawa. Your friends could see a familiar crow on her shoulder, "Rengoku san, Shinazugawa san, they are Tokito san's friends. Her Kasugai told me everything, they are not harmful." The two males lowered their weapons and walked back in without saying anything.

Lucifer moved forward and placed his hand on his chest in gratitude, "Thank you so much for helping us, miss..." He trailed off while the girl smiled, "I'm Shinobu. Now please follow me." Saying this, she started to lead them to the Butterfly Estate while chatting about the place and the final battle. They all were surprised when they heard that everyone managed to barely survive this fight. Once they arrived, Shinobu pointed at one of the rooms, "Tokito san is resting there, have fun!" With that she took her leave.

They all rushed to your room and Luke opened the door just in time for you to fall down. A boy with black hair rushed toward you with a worried look, "Y/N san, are you alright?!" He asked as you reminded on the ground with a blank look.

 A boy with black hair rushed toward you with a worried look, "Y/N san, are you alright?!" He asked as you reminded on the ground with a blank look

The boy helped you up and supported your body, "You need to be careful, you're still not used to walk with this stick." He said and all you did was just laugh, "Come on Genya, it's nothing serious." Your laugh made Genya blush as he helped you sit on your bed. The demons, angels, and Simeon were shocked to see you laugh and mad that this boy was blushing because of it. Before anyone could react, Luke ran toward you, "Y/N!" He called which earned your attention.

The little angel threw himself at you, hugging you tightly while you looked at him with shock, "I missed you so much!" He exclaimed, looking up at you.

You smiled and petted his head, "I'm happy to see you... Luke." The said boy widened his eyes when you called his name. You looked up and saw the others looking at you, "Nice to see you again." You said, waving your only hand. Without any warning, they all ran into your room and engulfed you into a hug.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━

"Oh dear, how did you lose your hand and leg? Your face is also cover with scars!"

Asmo asked you as he held your hand-less arm. You noticed that everyone's attention was toward you, so you decided to tell them, "Well, I fought one of the upper ranked moons with Genya kun here and my two other friends. Turns out he was my ancestor and in the fight he cut my hand and leg off. He almost sliced me to half." You explained which made everyone look at you with shock.