𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

She said, not in a rude tone but more of a request. Steve noticed that the items in her satchel were a bunch of crystals and a metal sword hilt.

"I have so much work to do."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Asling it's twelve o'clock at night, I think you should be getting to sleep."

Steve said as he came around the corner back into the livingroom where he left the girl.

"You can do whatever it is you need to do-"

He stopped mid sentence. Asling's eyes were glowing with the same white glow that surrounded her hands. She used her Magick to assemble the pieces of crystals together along with the silver hilt that she had spilled out of her bag moments earlier. She looked like a witch as her magick swirled around her and she used it to assemble her sword which was suspended by those same white wisps in mid air above her head. Her glowing white irises were focused in an extreme concentration on the magick act in front of her.

"Asling?"

Steve said, completely taken back by the view of her deep in magical trance of concentration. Her hands moved gently, guiding each piece of the sword into place and once they were all in formation a blinding light of pure magick flashed and the sword was complete, lowering itself down into Asling's hands which had stopped glowing by the time she caught it. Her eyes were gently green again and they looked down at the weapon made from crystal.

"Asling,"

Steve said again and she, startled, looked up back at him and only now could he see the tears in her eyes. He didn't say anything else to her and she didn't say anything to him. He simply walked over to her and kneeled down once more and wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. Asling melted in his arms, finally letting her guard down and sobbing into the fabric of his shirt quietly. He didn't know what to say, what do you say to a magical apprentice who's found out all that they were told in their magical land was a lie? But Steve had a very good feeling she didn't want or need him to say anything at all, so he didn't.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

The next day Asling woke up to the utter silence of Steve's home. She sat up, she was still on the couch from last night. Steve had made it very comfortable for her, offering her as many pillows and blankets she needed until she was comfortable. He seemed to take a bit of pity on her now that she had broken down in front of him. She crawled off of the couch and gave her limbs a much needed stretch. And that's when she saw it. There was a note left for her on the coffee table. Her fingers gingerly picked up the paper as she brought it closer to her face so she could read it.

"Good Morning Allie, (I hope it's okay if I call you that) I have school today so I probably won't be there when you wake up :( You were still sound asleep when I left this morning. I made some bacon and toast it's in the kitchen on the table. There's orange juice in the fridge as well. Please don't drink a lot of Coke, it's not good for you. If you get hungry you're welcome to anything in the kitchen just don't fill up on Oreos and ice cream no matter how tempting it may be :D Stay inside and don't go anywhere. Please don't do anything stupid. I will be back around three pm today. I won't be gone long, I promise. Take care of yourself. - Steve (Not Steven)"

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

The fall of king Steve had definitely began to take it's toll on Steve as the later days of his senior year rolled around. Nancy did still speak to him and so did Jonathon, even though Nancy was no longer seeing him. Steve found himself hanging around them more then he did Carol and Tommy H, who hardly ever acknowledged him any more. They hung around Billy, the new king in town, and took every opportunity to let Steve know. Steve grabbed a few books, a notebook, and some pencils from his locker and began to head to class, trying not to think of the trouble Asling could be getting into with her being left home alone, or the whispers that people always said about him now that he was no longer the king of Hawkins High.

"Hey Steve!"

The brunette turned as he saw Nancy and Jonathon approaching him.

"Can we talk?"

Nancy asked.

"I'm kind of heading to Algebra."

Steve said.

"So are we."

"You don't have algebra this period."

Steve replied flatly.

"No but I have Chemistry and Jonathan has World History and those classes are all in the same direction."

Nancy said as she and Jonathan fell in stride with Steve as he walked.

"So my little brother-"

"Actually both of our little brothers."

Nancy said, interrupting Jonathan.

"Right, both of our brothers, mentioned something either when they got home last night or this morning before school about a girl."

"They've been talking to a girl?"

Steve asked and Nancy gave Jonathan a look, telling him to continue explaining to Steve exactly what he meant.

"Well, not exactly. They said you had been talking to her."

Jonathan said.

"And that she's from another dimension."

He added.

"Does this have to do with the upside down again?"

Nancy asked.

"Is Will going to be okay? What about Eleven is she involved at all?"

Nancy continued asking.

"The girl's name is Asling."

Steve said flatly with a sigh.

"And I don't know the answers to all your questions. I'm just as confused as you. She showed up one night when I was taking Dustin home and practically sliced a Demo-dog in half with some kind of magic sword."

"She killed a demo-dog?"

Nancy asked.

"The demo-dog's are back?"

Jonathan added.

"I guess so."

Steve said with a shrug.

"Look if you have any more questions feel free to stop by and ask her yourself but right now I need to get to class if I get one more tardy or absence Mrs. Diem is going to call my dad and that's the last thing I need right now."