[●◇Chapter 1◇●] Meeting New People and New Friend

Start from the beginning

(Genka Kunahito Guidance Counselor)

And Y/n smile and said "That would be nice thanks you Ms. Genka." And she blush then they went inside the school then Y/n saw Student council members then Genka said "Meet the schools student Council the one on the Left is..." then the Girl with Glasses said "M-M-Mr. Cosmic! At this very school! Hi I'm Kuroko Kamenage The Vice President of the Student Council Sir." And then the one next to her said "Hi! I'm Shiromi Torayoshi! I heard alot of your music still love them!" And then the Red head next to her "H-Hello I-Im Akane Toriyasu S-Sir." And then the One with the Eye patch "Hello I'm Aoi Ryugoku please to finally meet Mr. Cosmic inperson!" Then Y/n smile and said "Well nice to meet you four but wheres your president?" And Kuroko said "She in her Class sir but if your free soon you could meet her." And Y/n nod at that then put his hand out and the girls shake his hands one by one and blush at the touch then Y/n saw an Light past then Y/n looked back and saw no one then Y/n got suspicious feeling about that then Looked back then said "Ms. Genka should we go to the class and see what it like for me please." And Genka nod fast then lead Y/n well the Student Council girls blush will seeing Y/n leave then Kuroko scream as an Fan and said "Oh my Gosh! We got to shake Mr. Cosmic Hand without gloves or anything! My dream Came true!" And Shiromi said "Shouldn't we be checking the halls for womdering students?" And they freeze and Shiromi said "Right lets go."

To Y/n

Y/n was infront of Class 1-1 with Ms. Genka then Genka knocked on the door then an Teacher open the door and Blush madly

 Genka then Genka knocked on the door then an Teacher open the door and Blush madly

(Kyoko Koyasu)

And then Genka said "Hello Ms. Koyasu meet Mr. Cosmic he wanted an Tour of our school before Joining it and we want to know about your class is that fine?" And Kyoko said "Y-Y-Yes! It very much Alright come in." Then thwy went in and All boys and Girls scream loud as the person infront of them is Mr. Cosmic himself then Koyasu said "Um would anyone of you guys would like to tell Mr. Cosmic what we do in this Class?" Then all Students rasie there hands and Y/n chuckle at that then Y/n poimt to the Girl in the back then said "You please tell me what you do in this class for me please." And she blush and got up

" And she blush and got up