Chapter One: Roped In

Y/n's POV:

I was Walking Home from University and I wanted to get Home to my Apartment, which was a Lot to pay for even with the Night shift i Have been doing for a while.

I will admit that It doesn't pay too Bad but it wasn't the best conditions to work Under especially at the age of 22 and At night.

Though Currently, I sat down at a bus station bench, waiting for the upcoming bus to arrive as I took the bus as my way to go Home and to the university.

Shortly after,  A random Man in a suit Sat down Next to me and had asked me If I had wanted to Play Ddakji For one hundred thousand won.

After I had accepted the offer and chose the blue tile, he Told me I would have to pay him back, when I said I couldn't, he said I would get slapped In the face everytime I lost Instead so I had accepted.

I had realized that I could possibly use the money to Help pay rent or at least help pay for Tuition.

Nobody's POV:

People gather around to watch as a salesman and young adult(y/n) played a few rounds which was about 7. They saw the adult get slapped 6 times before the Young adult(Y/N) won and the people who gathered left the area. The salesman handed the young adult(Y/n) only one hundred thousand won before he disappeared from the young adult's(y/n's) sight

???'s POV:

I watched as the little encounter Happened from the shadows as I had been curious about the last recruited Player. I have been watching for a while and I want them....no I NEED them to be mine, I don't know what I would do if they reject me but for the time Being, I'll just stay in the shadows and watch from afar.