"Anyone who started this motion and played a cruel part will suffer for this. I will not me played and my order will not be messed with. Jade will also be put down for good. We need to end the wrath she started two centuries ago." Eve spoke with this power and authority. It was inspiring.

"I'll call Ruby. She is powerful, an original"

"This Ruby, she a good person?" Eve asked. "She is technically family and I would like to know if she will be coming to an end?"

"Ruby is an angel. She won't be coming to en end" Hazel spoke before I could get my aggressive two cents in. Ruby was everything, I needed Ruby and this time I wasn't going to let her go.

"I'll step out and make the call. When will this be going down?"

"Soon. I've already called on a storm, should hit at it's fullest capacity by night"

Fallons POV

I pulled on my white button shirt over my pale chest and looked myself in the mirror, my dark hair was disheveled and my eyes dark with sadness. I turned to the liquor bottle to my left and gripped it in my hands. I was sober, the vampire inside had already burned through my last drunken sorrows. I was about to take a swig when i looked back in the mirror. This was my life. why was i here? I needed to be out there looking for a way to bring back Hazel, to bring back the love of my life!

before i knew it i had thrown the bottle towards the mirror, it shattered in pieces and broken glass surrounded the dresser now. I picked up a larger piece and without thinking gripped it hard in my hand. blood spilled quickly as i gripped harder and harder.

"Fallon, stop that!" I heard my mother come in and pull the glass out from my hand. "What has gotten into you?" she accused as she threw the glass into the nearest trash.

"Gotten into me?" I laughed out loud "You killed the love of my life!"

"Fallon—"

"No! you don't get to speak. I can't breath without her! I've become some drunk! I need to bring her back." It was an epiphany, I needed to go and find her! "get out of my way" I pushed through, not caring if i hadn't even button my shirt. I had to find Liz and Ian and join the search. I was done being sad, i needed her. I couldn't live without her.

I ran through the snow, not caring, i knew the Trinian mansion wasn't too far, i just needed to keep going. Before i reached it I saw Ruby coming from a different direction, but to the same destination. Once she saw me she froze and i did as well. I still felt bitter towards her, but for now I wasn't too threatened.

"Fallon" She greeted me as she approached.

"Off to the Trinians?" I asked. She nodded

"Something important has happened. Ian called. Said it's important." She stood awkwardly as she waited for me to say something.

"I'll follow" I said as we both started to run again. Once we reached Ian and Li were already outside, but now helping out two other women. The same ones from earlier today, i instantly recognized them. Imposters or something i vaguely remember my father mentioning.

"Ruby" I head a sighed gasp from Ian, and then his eyes flickered towards me. "Fallon?" At the mention of my name the dark haired woman looked up from adjusting herself after crawling out of the safe room. Our eyes locked and I stood confused. i watched as her eyes wandered down to my bare chest. Her eyes widened slightly and then i watched as she slowly bit her lip. Thats when i knew. Hazel.

Our eyes locked again and i blinked as i recognized her, even without her own body it was her soul that reached me when she looked back at me with love. It had to be her, or was i crazy. Only one way to find out.

Hazels POV

I pulled my eyes away from his gorgeous figure and stopped myself from biting my lip. I knew now wasn't the time to be imagining myself touching his perfectly sculptured chest. Our eyes locked and just seeing him made my heart swell, even if it wasn't my heart, I loved him, this man. Fallon. It was as if time slowed down and we were just looking at eachother. I didn't even realize when he started moving forward until I could feel his body warmth close, Without warning I felt his arms around my waist.

Did he know?

His lips crushed mine before i could think any further into it. His lips felt like satisfaction as i wrapped my arms around his neck, I welcomed his hot breath into my lungs as i let his lips caress mine. I pushed my body into him as our kiss grew deeper, his warm soft lips moving with mine as his hands tangled into my hair and pulled me closer. We didn't even care about the others around us, it was me and him.

Then I felt the release and his eyes were wide as we pulled away from eachothe, and I knew my eyes were wide as well.

"You know" I whispered too sure.

"now I do" He breathed as he tried to catch his breath. I smiled and i threw myself around him as i rejoiced inside. being in his arms was amazing, being with him, in his presence was something i never thought i would be able to do ever again.

"I love you" I heard him whisper.

"I love you" I cried back as i buried my face in his neck and inhaled his scent.