Turning around she began trying to track Sugar down. She hasn't had to use any special abilities in years, so she was definitely rusty. But she could get a faint sense of which direction Sugar went. Walking in the direction, she began asking people if they've seen a white dog walk past them.

Panic began to settle in her mind. What if someone stole her? What if she's running around lost? Frowning as she continued to walk around the streets, looking in alleyways as she called out for Sugar. She was beginning to lose hope, before she rounded a corner to see her beloved companion.

"Sugar!" running towards her, she bent down and engulfed her into a hug, "Oh my, i thought i lost you girl." she mumbled into her fur before giving her a kiss. Backing away, she realized how Sugar had shrunken herself. No wonder she got out of that collar so easily. Maybe she should invest in one to cancel her techniques.

"Ah [Y/N], i knew that cursed energy seemed familiar." looking up, she came face to face with her former teacher. Masamichi Yaga. Smiling, as she stood wiping the debris off of her [whatever bottoms you want] "Hey, Yaga!" she cheered giving him a hug.

Back in her school days, Yaga was almost like the father she never had. He took her under his care when she was alone, and also filled that unknowing void within him that he filled with cute stuffed beings. Encountering him again, she began to feel guilty.

Breaking the hug, "i'm really sorry for leaving back then, you know, without saying anything. Especially to you," her gaze lingered on the floor as she spoke. Though was internally a cry baby, she could never find herself to cry again in the past 8 years. This must have been one of those rare moments of resurfaced guilt she held deep in the back of her mind.

Setting a hand on her shoulder, he smiled reassuringly, "It's okay [Y/N], you don't have to tell me why you left. We all have our reasons." She looked at him, before smiling slightly muttering a 'thank you.'"Now! Since we meet again, let's take a walk. I have some things i would like to talk to you about," Yaga stated as he began walking away, [Y/N] following shortly behind.

As they walked, he caught her up on the few things that have happened while she was gone. Geto leaving, Yuta, and more. As the stories went on, she began to wonder how it would have been if she didn't leave. If she would be as impacted as Yaga says Gojo was. If she would have been able to help him. Scratch that, she probably would have been dead by now if she stayed.

"So that's all that has happened so far. But now to my main point, [Y/N] did you accept the offer? To come back to Jujustu Tech? As a..help? Or maybe even a teacher?"

She hesitated, going back there would come with many cons, "What do you mean? I was never offered that." she asked him. "Huh? You mean Satoru didn't call?" She closed her mouth as fast as it opened. She knew her intuition was never wrong, and this just proved it. But the audacity, of him. To even think to call her, after all he's done.

"I knew he called. But i hung up, i didn't have time for his childish games." she rolled her eyes as they walked, biting the inside of her mouth. "Yeah i can understand that, " Yaga laughed. "Why couldn't you just call me yourself? If it was your voice i would've listened." "I had meetings, and it was on short notice, sorry."

Humming at his response, she pondered on if she wanted to go back. "Why do you need me there anyway? Do you not have enough help?" "I mean, we do have lots of help, but can I really trust Satoru to monitor a cursed student successfully?" "No." they both said in sync, laughing hard afterwards.

Calming down, she sighed, "Okay, when do you need me there? Oh and by the way, i haven't used my cursed techniques or anything in a while, so i may need a bit of help. Not, from Gojo," she quickly clarified. "As soon as possible, if you can come tomorrow that would be perfect! The first years are going to pick up their newest student."

"Okay, i'll be there around 11:00," she gave him a smile, before hugging him goodbye.

Walking back towards her house, she couldn't resist the urge to be excited. Her excitement reminded her of that excitement the night before your birthday. She smiled to herself as she walked through the front door, before plopping onto her living room couch. Sighing and sitting up, she looked over at Sugar, whose head was tilted in a confused way.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋?"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-*+:。.。

*:・゚✧*:・゚༉‧₊˚

*:・゚✧*:・゚༉‧₊˚.

word count; 1326