Part 4

Note: Target 150 votes 50 comments for next update. If you like the book kindly follow me😊❤

Next day it was afternoon, from morning no one has seen Shehnaaz, even Asim had not met her, Sid's eyes were searching her everywhere, all he wanted to see her one glimpse, he was getting impatient but she was nowhere to be found, and morning getting the information from her sister that she was the topper in class 12, respect for her had grew more in his heart, but along with that one more thought has gripped his heart that Shehnaaz is really young for a relation she is 7 years younger than him, will she like him the way he likes her rather loves her? Can they be in relation? Will she love him? Even Madhurima was bit anxious that she has not seen her from yesterday night, but she was also excited because after 7 days of coming here today evening she, Asim and Sid will first time go out, they a had planned to go to the nearby river side, in the evening all Sid wanted was if somehow he could take Shehnaaz with them, then maybe he could talk with her understand her.

All were sitting in the living area, Asim, Madhurima, Sid, Asim's parents, his chachi and chacha ji and discussion regarding next day's holi festival was going on.

Asim's father: Kya baat hai 3.00 pm baaj kya abhi chai nahi milegi?

Asim's mother: mai kya karu Shehnaaz ka kam hai, kab se mandir gyi abhi ayii bhi nahii

Asim's chacha: Kya usne nirjala vrath  rakha bhabi?

Asim mother: ha devar ji, maine kal raath ko hi boldiya tha. Kal raath ko mai pani ka jug nikal diya tha uske room se kal raath 12 bje he vrath shuru ho gaya tha, aj raath ko 12 bje holika ke puja ke baad khatam hoga. 

Asim: Kya bol rahii ho ma, pagal ho aap? Shehnaaz ne subha se vrath rakha pani and khane ki bina... app logo ko kyu samajh mai nahii ata..ki woh bachhi hai? And kaunsa mandir gaya hai woh?

Asim father: zuban sambhal ke baat karo...ghar ki larkiyo ki maamle mai tumhe bolne ki koyi jarurat nahi hai? Aur 24 ghante bina khana and pani koi bdi baat toh nahii.

Asim: aap bhul rahe ho papa woh behen hai merii and kya iss ghar mai kisine kabhi 24 hrs ki fasting ki hai?

Asim father: behen bolne se behen nahii ho jata 

Asim's Chachi: Bhabhi aap ne keh diya hai na durga mandir nange pao jana hai?  

Swayam- Chachi durga mandir? Are u joking 50 km woh bhi itni tez dhoop mai nange pao maar jayegi... chotti hai , its 3.00 pm usne khana nahi khaya, pani bhi nahi piya 50km chal kr jaayegi aap log haiwan ho kya ?

Asim chachi: Bhabhi aap ki beta ko kyu nahi smjta ki bdo ke maamle mai bolna nahi chahiye. Aur yeh bhi bhul gaya ki apni chachi se kaise baat krte hai.

Asim mother: iss mai asim ka kya galtii hai? Maharani roote hue surat lekar mere beta ko bdhkaati hai, aj aane do use, achha sabak sikhaugi.

While all this conversation was going on, Sid and Madhurima was quite, first of all in this last 7 days they had seen Asim arguing for something with his parents and so called elders, Madhurima couldn't register how can a 17 years girl keep fasting for the whole day without food and water, while Sid was in his world, because yesterday night when she brought food for him it was 1.15 am, that means her fasting started, if at all he knew he would have forced her to eat something, moreover the thought that herself remaining empty stomach she cares for him was killing him from inside, and those food which he consumed was as if taunting him making fun of him and now if possible he would have thrown out whatever he has ate from morning, feeling her in that pain was killing him from inside. Soon before anyone could see Sid registered her presence on the door, looking at her he felt like killing himself, her one look could have make anyone understand the condition of her health, he felt like running towards her and taking her in his arms, and soothing her pain, he wanted to take her away from everybody, in some solace where he could keep her away from all pain and sufferings, but things was yet to begin. His strand broke