Kokoroach

It's 2:59 am and you go to you room to sleep after watching 3 hours of a shrek stripper. You jump on to your bed but the bed swallows you and you black out. You wake up in the mimic. And because you are a slay boss gurl queen bitch you start to speed run the game. You suddenly hear. A loud noise across the dark hall. You yell "who is there." And you see something so smexy you fall on your knees and beg it to come over. It's the kokoroach. It has a ugly ass white dress long ass legs and walks on all fours. In your mind you think "zamn i really want some of that kokoroachussy." Then you proceeded to walk to the kokoroach and fuck her in the ass without protection. You and the kokoroach get teleported to the backrooms and continue to fuck. But then a giant portal appear and zaddy strange walks through and joins you for a threesome. But you forget about the kokoroach and zaddy strange starts to fuck you in the ass. He pounds you so so hard your insides start to disintegrate. Daddy strange says it feels so good sparkly portals start to form inside your ass. And he teleprts a Flintstone car into your ass and you shit it out. You let a out a loud moan before zaddy strange covers your mouth and begins to fuck you again. This time he fucks you so hard you get teleported to the multiverse and land In the a multiverse where you finally get some bitches. Daddy strange leaves you for a hot smexy wolf furry. You begin to cry and let you inner alpha cum out and rip the furry suit to shreds. You gasp when you find out that under the suit was willy Wonka and five oompa loompas. You and zaddy strange run away and he fucks you in the ass again and teleports you into animal jam. You both start to fuck as many furries as you can. Then a hot monkey comes up to you and slaps your ass. Then daddy strange slaps the shit out of the monkey and says "thats my ass" and teleports you to a new dimension. You question why he did that but before you can say anything willy Wonka comes back and hum and zaddy strange tag team you. You think in you head "damn they are so hot i never want this to end" zaddy strange and willy wonky say simultaneously I'm Cummings. And as soon as you are about to climax you wake up on your bed. You start to cry a single tears rolls down your cheeck "i have no more bitches." You look down and realize you just shat yourself.