His raised voice and harsh words totally indicated that he was frustrated. How wouldn't he be? He went through all of it. Making a team, collecting everyone, going through the fights and arguments between the team, preparing everything, producing tracks all night, making new tracks for every evaluation, taking practices and still losing 2 members already. He had all the rights to be mad at this point.

"No.." 

Aera spoke with a muffled voice. She was still not facing him. It was the first time that Chan was this mad at Aera.

"No? But the way you are performing it feels like you are going to be the next one to get eliminated"

He sighed before continuing.

"Aera. I already lost 2 members and I don't know about anyone of you but I definitely don't want to lose anyone now. So you better practice and correct your moves until tomorrow. I want to see the whole routine learnt and polished tomorrow. Practice how much you want, whenever you want but I want to see the whole routine tomorrow. Is that clear?"

She nodded her head before he even finished his sentence.

"Hmm" 

He turned to the others.

"Let's go home now. Practice dismissed"

He picked up his bag and was walking out when he saw the members still sitting inside the room looking at Aera.

"I said let's go home now"

"Hyung but Aera noona?"

I.N was the one who finally let out some words.

"She has to practice more. So leave her alone. She will come when she is done. You all are done so let's go"

No one wanted to make Chan more mad now. All of them got up and followed Chan still looking at Aera from outside the room, not wanting to leave until Chan closed the door of the room infront of them and they had to walk off.

__

Aera didn't even stop for a second. She turned on the music and again started with her steps but her mistakes were not ready to leave her yet. She sighed after turning the music off for the 5th time now.

She was about to start the music again when the door of the room clicked open and the person at the door gaining her attention.

"Jisung? What are you doing here? Didn't you leave with everyone?"

He quickly walked inside closing the door. He was holding 2 plastic bags as well. Jisung sat down on the floor keeping the bags down and removing what was inside them. Food!

"What is all this-"

"Sshh don't ask questions now. Come here and eat with me"

"Jisung I have to practice"

"I know you have to practice but you won't be able to focus with that empty stomach. So come here and fill it up. See I even got you your favorite shake"

"But I-"

Her arm was pulled with a force making her sit down on the floor as he stuffed a dumpling in her mouth.

"Eat and gain a bit of energy. We have to practice all night"

"We?"

"Hmm. Me and you"

"Why will you practice? You are done with your part already"

"But you aren't"

"Don't do that. Just finish the food and leave. I will manage it on my own"