➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

The Scarlet Witch walked around the room as she kept her look on Arcanna. "You see, I wanted to practice before I went on with my full quest." She explained in her thick Sokovian accent. "While I was scouring every universe, I find this girl different from the other universes."

Arcanna's eyes widened. "You're dreamwalking. You're from the other universe... why?"

Stopping herself from walking, the Scarlet Witch smirked. "You don't need to know."

"You're violating that girl's body, tourist," Arcanna replied sternly.

"You, on the other hand, tortured her into giving her powers to you."

"I need her powers. To protect my son. He's all I have left."

The Scarlet Witch widened her eyes as she realized the similarity between her and Arcanna. She shook her head and began using her powers. She was able to transfer her powers to you while she was in control, allowing them to be used in another universe. Arcanna began using her powers as well. "You're looking for something in the other universes, yes?" Arcanna asked. "Children?"

"How did you—"

"Mothers can feel each other's pain," Arcanna stated. "I want my son to be protected."

The Scarlet Witch looked at a framed photo of Arcanna with Adam and her husband. The Scarlet witch shook her head. "Your kid and husband are still alive. Mine are gone." She threw a powerful blast toward Arcanna, sending the yellow sorceress into the other room. Arcanna noticed how powerful the magic was. Arcanna shot a beam toward the red witch, sending your body back into a wall.

The Scarlet Witch briefly left your body and you felt your head hitting against a table causing you to cry out. When Arcanna noticed you were back, she walked towards you. "All I want is to protect my son, (Y/n). And you're just a kid. You know nothing about your powers."

"Wh-What happened?" You forced your eyes to open, but all you could see was a blur. Your head was ringing like crazy and you couldn't move. "I need this powers to protect Nico. To protect the ones I love." You stated as you tried to get up. "I think I can do self-taught with my powers."

You blinked twice and saw Arcanna transforming into Pietro. Your lips quivered as you shook your head. "No, stop." You pleaded, knowing Arcanna has shapeshifted into your adoptive brother to torture you. "Haven't you done enough?!"

"Oh, but didn't you want to see me?" You heard Pietro and Arcanna's voices together. "I've missed you so much, sis."

"I told you to stop!" You yelled as you tried to aim a blast toward Arcanna, who was still disguised as Pietro, but she teleported using her powers. Arcanna reappeared at your side but was now disguised as Wanda—the Wanda you knew from your past. "You want to hurt me, (Y/n)? To hurt us?"

You shook your head as you tried to move back. "Arcanna, please, stop it..." You begged as tears welled up in your eyes, but you didn't allow them to fall. "That's enough, please!"

Arcanna changed back to her original self and looked down at you in seriousness. "You couldn't save your own half-siblings before, (Y/n). What makes you think you can even protect Nico?"

You clenched your fists until you felt the Scarlet Witch's presence near you again. You let out a sharp gasp and your eyes turned red, allowing the Other Wanda to re-enter your body. The Scarlet Witch glared at Arcanna and stood up, shooting her powers around, trying to take Arcanna down, but Arcanna was too fast as she teleported around the room. Little did Arcanna know, the Scarlet Witch has a hidden plan.

Arcanna stopped in front of the red witch and knelt down. "Morgan le Fay, as much as I hate to say this, is much more dangerous than I am." She warned. "(Y/n), dear, it would take years or centuries to know the true power of the chaos magic."