"Wow, I mean, yeah that makes total sense and you kind of look like a Peaches too." Shuzug teased you and you playfully stuck your tongue out at him.

"So no creepy rape-y vibes then?" Shuzug asked.

"Well, there is still two of your cousins that give me the creeps, Silug and Winug. But as long as I stay away from them, I'm good. Otherwise, there's four that are trying really, really hard to woo me and it's...again, weird." Is all you could say with another giggle and a shrug.

"And which ones are those?" Shuzug asked.

"The twins, Grushnug and Murnag, Yalak and Nar. The twins, a middle and the baby. Zorroku is, in comparison, really reserved and discrete about his efforts. He is just trying to see if there is any natural chemistry or affection that grows on its own, rather than forcing it or pushing it. Which I find I like a lot better and surprisingly easy and rather effortless to grow closer to him outside of taking care of Ori but I still feel like we're on the precipice of being good friends to potentially becoming more, but I'm still just really weary to let myself go for him for the aforementioned reasons." You specified.

"Is there any beyond Zorroku you like back?" Shuzug asked.

"Not really, no." You sighed with a subtle shake of your head as you looked down at Ori and her baby blue skin and when you looked back up Shuzug was just grinning ear to ear.

"So tell me more about Zorroku." Shuzug asked.

"Well it's actually Zorroushku. His mother was none other than Sharnarrah the Magnificent of the Mountain Blizzard Clan." You began.

"Oh shit, your adopted aunt?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yup. So he actually has three names, Zorroku is his name in the common tongue and Pregu, Zorroushku in Ragesh and he lets me call him Zushku for short, which is what the nickname for him would be if he was in that clan. Turns out Sharnarrah died giving birth to the twins, Grushnug and Murnag, or their Ragesh names are Grushnagah and Murnagah. And Yalak had been born like a day or two earlier. So Yotul, your mother's sister, took the twins on and raised them and became Clan Chieftess because Sharnarrah had been Crowthu's Clan Chieftess while she lived. So Zorroku, Glasha, which is short Glashnarah and Marnarrah, speak Ragesh the easiest. The twins not so much and Yotul never learned it. So any Ragesh the twins learned, they learned from Zorroku and his other siblings. Whereas Silug, Winug, Yalak and of course Nar know Yowl as well as they do Pregu- which is the Thunder Herd Clan native language. But Pregu is nothing like any other language I've ever heard, it's like over a dozen of the common orc languages all got smashed together. And I can't figure out how they got smashed together, only that they are. So I'm really only picking up one word out of every other sentence and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out the rest. It's been really hard learning it because I haven't gotten an alphabet yet." You sighed in frustration.

"But apparently the reason they came and got me, specifically, was because I was "family found" to them. And that 'family found', was in the sense that I am both a daughter of the Black Wolf White Rock Clan with your mother and her mother and you and your siblings. So to Yotul and her children by Crowthu, that's how I'm family found to them. To Zorroku and his siblings, because my mother is the adopted daughter of Jaseeneh and adopted sister to Sharnarrah and I speak Ragesh, that's how I'm the family found to them." You explained.

"Oh so it has nothing to do with..." Shuzug trailed off.

"No, it has nothing to do with those blessings. I've talked about them- with Zorroku as he was telling me about Ori's mother. And he calls them my "spite blessings"." You rev\ealed with a laugh which got Shuzug to laugh with you.