America slowly opens her eyes and gasps in excitement. "I did it!" She exclaims, spinning around to face me.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!" I cheer, pulling her into a hug, which lifted her off the ground slightly.

"Wanna walk through?" I ask, pulling away from America.

She looks between me and the portal nervously. "I don't know..."

"Come on." I grab her hand, giving it a firm squeeze. "I'll be right with you the whole time."

America eventually nods slowly, grasping onto my arm tightly, as we walk through the portal, ending up next to the tree which was just on the other side of the house.

"Well done!" I cheer, planting a kiss on America's nose.

"Can I try again?" She asks eagerly.

I nod instantly, happy that she wanted to use her powers. "Of course. But no practicing if I'm not here, okay? I don't want you accidentally getting sucked through."

America agrees, and closes her eyes again, before punching the air.

This time America's swing set appears that I made for her the other week when she was complaining that she was bored. She also has a huge trampoline around the back.

I grin at the sight of her powers working, and give her an encouraging nod when she asks for permission to walk through.

"Can you come with me?" She asks shyly, grabbing hold off my sleeve.

"Of course I can." I smile at the brunette, leading us through the star shaped portal to the swing set.

After that we try some different universes, but we don't walk through as I wouldn't like to end up stuck in a paint universe for all eternity.

After a while, I see America start to tire, and the stars start to flicker as her exhaustion is shown.

"How about we call it a day, sweetheart." I offer, not wanting something to go wrong. "You've done so well. I'm so proud of you."

America stares at me in shock. "Y-Your proud of m-me?" She stutters.

"Of course I'm proud of you, princessa. You did so well today." I praise, wondering when was the last time that someone showed this girl a bit of love.

"T-Thank you Ma-Wanda..." She quickly corrects herself, but I don't comment.

"How does pizza balls sound as a treat for doing so well?" I grin, knowing that they were one of America's favourite foods that she's found throughout the multiverse, and luckily I was a good cook, so I could make them with no trouble.

America's face immediately lights up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cheers, jumping up and down happily.

I giggle at her childish antics. "Okay! Okay! Let's go make them then!"

"Last one back is a rotten fish!" America shouts, immediately starting to sprint back to the house.

I don't comment on the twisted version of the phrase, as I have found out that in different multiverses, people have different names for the same thing.

"You stinking cheater!" I tease, taking off after the eleven year old.

"Keep up, Grandma!" America teases, turning around briefly to stick her tongue out at me.

"That's it, you cheeky monkey!" I use my powers to pull America back towards me.

America squirms, trying to get away but with no avail.

"Got you!" I exclaim, throwing the small girl over my shoulder.

"Wanda!" She protests through laughter. "Put me downnnn!"