aera has definitely grown up. 

but some things didn't change and it warmed jimin's heart. like cuddling to her big kitty plush while watching a movie in her room, stealing clothes from jungkook's closet then fighting him that it's hers, or sometimes sneaking out hoodies from jimin's place and act like she never did anything, fighting over videogames, sitting on the counter and talking about the silliest things while the brothers worked in the kitchen, climbing on jungkook's bed and cuddling him over the blanket if he was too lazy to move, tripping on the last step of the stairs, still struggling with zippers sometimes, not understanding what color shoes to wear with an outfit until one of the brothers choose one for her, refusing to leave the house if she's determined to get a 'goodbye' kiss, and many other things like that. 

these moments proved to jimin that no matter how many years pass and how much aera becomes independent, she'd still be her brother's baby sister. 

"who's gonna pick you up?" jimin asks. 

"jake and clay," she says and jungkook arches up a brow, "i know, i'll tell you. listen so, they have different dates, but they said they wanted to see me first. and i also told them that we should be together, then we can meet our dates at the venue— because, well they might like their girls, but they're not me." she says with some sass and haewon smiles proudly, giving her a high-five. 

"exactly! you should keep your boys tight," haewon says, making the brothers choke while aera just laughs. 

"what are you teaching her noona?" jungkook shakes his head, "gosh! no, hyung!" 

"haewon-ah, what is this? she's just a kid, you can't—" 

"she's eighteen jimin. and what's wrong if she's reminding her best friends that she should be a priority." 

"i don't really need to remind them unnie," aera laughs, "jake is so annoying, i know he's gonna watch me like a hawk while i'd be with eunwoo." 

"wow, you don't listen to me aera, i can tell he likes you!" haewon says and aera shrugs. 

"no unnie, he likes riah. but clay always always says that there's something about me which makes them be attentive when it's about me. he's not like jake, but he does keep an eye to make sure i'm okay." 

"wow..." jimin sighs deeply, "well what should i say now... y'know just enjoy i guess? and if they're actually that responsible then tell them to take care of you." 

"and don't go anywhere alone or with the boys." jungkook says.

"what if i need to go to the washroom?" 

"take a girl with you," 

"i don't have girl friends," 

"well then—" 

a honk interrupts jungkook and aera breaks into a smile instantly, turning to the front door then glances at the elders, "they're here, i'll go now." 

"bye, have fun!" haewon gives aera a brief hug, smiling widely as excited as aera herself, "you look beautiful okay? don't let anyone else tell you otherwise," 

"i love you unnie, you're the best!" aera grins, waving at them and walks out of the house to the porch where the boys are already standing. she smiles at them, stopping at the sight of them and arches up her brows, raising her hands at the sides, giving them time to look at her and start with the compliments. 

"wow..." jake mumbles, gulping thickly as he stares and so does clay, both having trouble deciding what to say first. 

"that means you look gorgeous," haewon whispers to aera, making her giggle, deciding that maybe she's the one who needs to start talking because the boys seemed to be taking forever."