"how do i look?" aera asks softly, nervousness hinting in her eyes as she looks back at the brothers, meeting silence from their side as though they didn't hear what she said. "uh oppa...?" she calls again then glances at haewon who chuckles softly, patting her back.

"let them take their time," she says and aera nods, shifting her eyes from the brothers to the little guy standing beside her. his eyes gleaming in admiration and cheeks turning a shade of pink as his lips are parted, staring up at her in complete awe.

"pwincess..." the boy points at aera, making her laugh as she crouches down to his height and brings him closer, pecking his lips softly, getting an excited giggle of happiness from him before he runs away to his dad, "daddy! noona is weal pwincess!" 

"i'm gonna have to agree with that..." jungkook mutters, turning to haewon who just laughs, "noona what did you do to make her look that pretty?" 

"are you saying i'm not always pretty?" aera huffs. 

"uh not really, but today's so different," jungkook sighs, coming near her and turns her around, inspecting the dress carefully, then looks at her face again, "are you sure you wanna go out?" 

"are you sure you wanna ask that when i spent so much money on this dress, my shoes, my nails, and three hours into getting ready, including haewon unnie's time?" aera asks back, making jungkook sigh. "ignoring that, tell me how do i look?" she beams, twirls in her place once, showing her dress to the brothers.

jimin smiles, stepping forward and holds her hand, leaning closer as he presses his lips on her forehead, "beautiful. i didn't realize my riri's a big girl now until today." he whispers in a tender voice, hugging the sister tightly, "why did you grow up so fast?" 

"uhm i don't know?" aera looks up at him, which is when she notices the tears in jimin's eyes, "hey hey, why are you crying? oh my god!" 

"ah nothing just..." he shakes his head, rubbing his eyes and clears his throat, "gosh, you were just a baby yesterday, my child. now your high school ends, then college and then you'll marry someone and leave me forever..." 

"wha— really? c'mon, don't cry oppa!" aera hugs him again, wiping his tears and kisses his cheek, gasping when her lipstick left a slight mark on his soft cheek, "oops, unnie he's not having an affair, it's just me." she jokes, looking at haewon, making her laugh as well. 

their attention shifts to jungkook, when noticing that he's quietly watching his siblings, not saying anything, then moistened gaze catches aera's eyes, making her pout, "c'mon stop crying you both, i'm not leaving you i promise!" 

"aish! c'mere," jungkook shakes his head, opening his arms and aera happily hugs him, kissing his cheek forcefully and grins on seeing a clear lipstick kiss on his cheek, "wow this is so fun,"  

"okay but don't kiss anyone," jungkook whispers as though warning her, getting a mischievous grin from the sister, "aera, i mean it." 

"i know, jake is going with riah, and clay is going with soomin. so you can relax, there's no one to kiss me." aera gives him an assuring look but notices his strict gaze, "just kidding, just kidding. it was one time we kissed okay?"

jungkook rolls his eyes as he glances over to jimin who sighs as well, shaking his head still not that comfortable with the fact that his baby is eighteen, has been on a few dates, kissed both of her best friends once, talks to haewon about hot boys and hotter boys, and last but not the least, she's admitted in a game of truth and dare that she remembers walking in on jungkook and now she knows what the monster was. jungkook was close to jumping out the window of jimin and haewon's apartment from the 16th floor when he came to know that.