𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- kids

Start from the beginning

You watched the scene while kneeling.

"Gomen Haru-ni" The girl suddenly cried loud her cries echoed the halls, the boy just stood up and tears are running to his cheeks his tears falls at the girls hair.

"What's going on here?" A voiced came making the boy startle he looked so frightened while the girl was hugging him tightly you looked to your back and it was Takeomi, Benkie, Wakasa and Shinichiro.

As he looked at scene the girl hugging the boy while you were kneeling infront of them you frozed to your position and looked at the four guys you stood up immediately and run towards Shinichiro.

"What happened?" Shinichiro asked you with a soft voice, "I-I just heard the boy crying so I went to check it out and suddenly he hugged me and cried at me and a girl came" you answered honestly, Takeomi was scanning the room and suddenly Takeomi glared at the boy pinked haired boy.

"Sanzu what did you do?" Takeomi said its almost sound that he was angry at the boy, you found out his name was Sanzu, "I-I di-didnt d-ddo an-anything" the boy stuttered the girl was too speechless she released his brother and looked at Takeomi, and suddenly Takeomi gripped on Sanzu's hand.

"Your grounded" Takeomi spoked and was about to walk away gripping on the boy's hand, "W-wait the boy didn't do anything" you spoked and hide on Shinichiro back too embarrassed and scared if he's going to get angry at you for stopping him by his movements Takeomi stared at you with an confused face while your hiding at the black haired man back, "The girl broke the vase and Sanzu was too scared if they're going to scold him, for blaming the one who broke the vase" you answered bravely.

"Is that true Senju?" Takeomi glanced at the girl which you found out that her name was Senju the girl seems so scared he nodded slowly, Takeomi let go of the pinked haired boy hands and sighed, "what did you do?" Takeomi asked Senju with an calm voice. "I d-dint meant to b-broke it" the girl stuttered.

"Let's go their" Shinichiro spoked with an soft voice you nodded as you wrapped your hands on his hands, The both of you left the room as Wakasa and Benkie followed from behind.

"Is the little boy ok? He looked traumatized" you asked with a low voice which Wakasa and Benkie can clearly hear it from behind.

Takeomi was a little bit too protective to Senju everytime when she do something wrong it's always on Sanzu he blame everything to Sanzu every Senju's stubbornness, Senju is an spoiled kid by his big brother Takeomi while Sanzu on the other side is lonely mostly he spent his whole day on the corner so they're not going to blame him again if something bad happen again.

(Don't hate me for telling negative things about Senju ok, this is only a story but ofc I'm going to fix it soon;)

Shinichiro just hummed on your question don't know what to say, he's also sympathy for the little boy he's always getting scold even though he didn't do anything wrong, Shinichiro don't want to tell the truth because he don't want you to be uncomfortable with him, he's also caring to his friends.

Shinichiro also protects Sanzu everytime Sanzu is getting scold without anything wrong he always makes a way to go out with Takeomi or makes a way not to scold the little boy that's also the same with Wakasa and Benkie.

"I feel too sympathy about Sanzu even though it was Senju's fault for breaking the vase I also feel so bad about them" you mumbled.

'She's also pure hearted'

"How about let's just go out to have ice cream" Shinichiro spoked changing the topic Wakasa nodded "that's an good idea" Benkie spoked you hummed for agreeing on Shinichiro's idea.

"But first we need to call Takeomi and his sibling" Shinichiro said as you all nodded.

Wakasa, Benkie and you went outside as you guys wait for Shinichiro, Takeomi and his siblings. Shinichiro said that he's going to call them as we wait outside.

It feels so awkward when when Shinichiro is not here leaving you with his friends, you just stayed quiet you didn't let any sounds or words from your mouth, Wakasa opened another lollipop as he sucked them, while Benkie was staring at the transportation passing at the roads.

While you were rubbing your hands together to keep yourself calm, Wakasa glanced to you he can feel that your not comfortable with them "you seemed to uncomfortable" Wakasa spoked you glanced on him "N-no I-im ok" you spoked "that's good to hear" he said.

And suddenly a two kids run towards you, they hugged your legs making you a little bit frightened as you looked down it was the two little kids earlier, and Takeomi Shinichiro came out with an calm face.

"Hey kids don't make Y/n uncomfortable" Takeomi spoked as they both hummed still hugging your legs, you didn't move an inch you just stayed at your place looking at the two kids hugging they looked so cute and adorable, the way they hugged you legs makes you relaxed you don't know why but if feels so good.

"Hey kids let go of Y/n so she can move" Takeomi said as they released you, you sighed and was about to walk beside Shinichiro until the kids clung on your fingers making you stop by walking towards Shinichiro.

"Your hands are so soft Y/n-chan" Senju spoked making you little bit flush voice is too cute and Sanzu hummed he agreed on Senju's words, you don't know how they make it up but they're 10 times adorable when they're both together.

Shinichiro let out a chuckle the sight of you with the kids holding your hands he feel more happier and so lucky.

"OK then let's go" Shinichiro said as we all started to walk through the sidewalk, your eyes always gaze at the tall buildings the white clouds floating
plainly and the different transportation passes, the wind passes trough your hair, and lots of people having their own businesses.

"Y/n-chan are you Shin's girlfriend?" Sanzu softly spoken you glanced to him with a flush face he's just staring at his way, "w-we just met yesterday and he's not my boyfriend" you stuttered. "Well Shinichiro is the nice guy and he's too humble you know" Senju spoked as you glanced on her still clinging on your arms.

"Well indeed he's a nice person" you smiled softly.

(ᴀɴ: ᴘʟᴇᴀs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ‼️)