➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬

Start from the beginning

"You still didn't answer my first question."

Arcanna circled around Wanda for a bit before stopping in front of her. "I want your magic."

Wanda furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment. "Excuse me?"

"No, not want. I need your magic," Arcanna repeated. "I also want the Staff of One, since we both know you have no clue what that is."

When Arcanna started pacing around her again, Wanda kept an eye on her. For a split second, she became aware that Arcanna was having something dark purple covering her fingertips all the way up to her knuckles. "Why do you want my magic if I don't have one."

Arcanna's cackle startled the red-headed young woman. "Ah, silly girl." Arcanna sighed. "My boss wants your power, but I'm taking it first. It's better to surrender your magic to someone who has more knowledge about it."

"Let me guess... you?"

"Exactly!" Arcanna exclaimed. "If you keep your magic, you'll fulfill a prophecy you never want to come true and you'll never get to see Pietro and (Y/n) ever again."

The idea of losing the only family she still had caused Wanda's eyes to widen in terror. Following Wanda, Arcanna came to a stop and leaned in close, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Your soul has always been damned from the beginning, Wanda. So you have no choice but to surrender the chaos magic to me."

°•○●○•°

You screamed out loud as Arcanna slowly used a spell to cut your arm open, torturing you. "You're making this harder for yourself, dearie." Arcanna let out a fake sad sigh. "All you have to do is surrender your magic to me."

Endless tears trickled down from the corner of your eyes as you looked at Arcanna with pure resentment. "Fuck... you..." You breathed out.

You were restrained by Arcanna before she began to torment you into giving her control of your powers. Now that you think about it, it all kind of blurred together because it all went up too fast. Before utilizing her magic to cut you numerous times all over your body, Arcanna clicked her tongue. You cried out in exhaustion and hung your head low. Arcanna rolled her eyes and started to treat your wounds. "I can do this all over again until you give up."

You scoffed as you spat out your blood. "Then I guess we'll be here for eternity." You slowly lifted your head to face Arcanna. "Because I'm not giving any single drop of my powers to you."

Arcanna slightly faltered when she heard an accent slipping through. "Your Sokovian accent comes and goes, huh?" With her finger resting on her chin and a thoughtful hum, Arcanna circled you while gazing at you. "You're a strong and stubborn one, I'll give you that. A tough nut to crack. No wonder why my son liked you so much."

'Is Adam in this plan? Did he betray me?'

"And before you could exaggerate yourself, my son doesn't know any of this." Arcanna quickly replied as if she read your thoughts. "He doesn't need to know."

You dared not to speak as you only glared intensely at her. Arcanna snorted. "That's a cute little glare. You see, (Y/n), I am done being reasonable. So I went to the torture method right away with you."

Arcanna stopped in her tracks as she stopped in front of you. "I think I was already being reasonable before. I've messed up your mind too much, huh?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in anger. "That was all you?"

Arcanna shrugged. "Can't take all the credit, toots." She chuckled as she crossed her arms. "I'm simply a messenger to le Fay's messages for you. I may have added a few words in your mind because I get too excited or I like being dramatic. Basically, I'm her mailman and voice in your little mind while she's, well, trapped."