After talking my history with Conrad, he told me that nowadays Conrad is getting famous.

Henry also noticed he is getting famous lately.

We've talked about Conrad all the way  until we arrived at the site.

Apparently, Henry is already a fan of him ever since he knew that he was the voice actor behind an adult cartoon.

I was delighted hearing him being a fan of Conrad. I'll probably tell this to him later.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Henry and I finally got back from the site and we returned to the office.

What a tiring day. All that talking and negotiating was tiresome but it was a success with the help of Henry.

I looked at my watch and it's already quarter to five. It's almost time to go home.

Oh yeah, I'll be going to Charles's house later.

I looked right above the divider of my desk in front of me and I looked at Charles.

Our eyes suddenly met. He smiled at me then he returned looking at his computer screen.

I was surprised that his eyes moved fast when I looked at him.

"Pssst, Athena."

I looked at my left and Reese just gave me a hand gesture showing that I need to come closer to her.

I did what she told me and she whispered to me that there are rumors circulating about Charles and I.

Oh, so this was also Henry was talking about.

"Henry told me that." I said.

"Zilly was trying so hard to bring the rumors down. How scary Zilly is for showing her dedication for Charles." She said.

"That's actually an advantage for me."

Reese emphasized that it's time to tell everyone that Charles is my boyfriend as it was pointless to hide it and so that I could bring down Zilly.

"... I'm still not comfortable with it..."

She sighed and said "until when will you hide it? Don't you feel uncomfortable with Zilly still clinging on him?"

She's got a point. I did notice Zilly is quite clingy to him lately.

"Yeah, it's quite uncomfortable..." I said.

She urged me to tell everyone about my relationship with Charles but I told her that I will talk about that with Charles later.

"You better." She seriously said.

Reese can be scary at times...

My phone rang for received message.

I received a message from Charles saying that he'll pick me up at the third bus stop.

I suddenly felt that I'm so unfair. He still respects my decision to not let our relationship to be known to our colleagues.

But I'm still uncomfortable with it...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Charles picked me up from the third bus stop and we're already headed to Charles's house.

Speaking of Charles's house, it's my first time going in to his house.

We have arrived at his house. It's a condominium unit where he lives alone. He doesn't have pets at home but he mentioned once that he has a dog at his parent's house.