Ch19. Intimidation

Start from the beginning

The three students nervously chuckled at my joke. Well... they hoped it was a joke.

"Okay! Now the plan..."

Time skip

"How did it come to this..." i mumbled.

The plan was as following; Ururaka, Midoriya and Tokoyami were going to be my carriers and i was their rider. They called me captain control for some reason since i could blast anyone away in my plain of sight.
Although i argued that i didn't want to be the rider, they kept insisting and eventually forced me to do it.

"Now that everyone had their teams... The game will begin in 3...2..." Kea started.

All the teams took their stances and battle faces on, while i was just daydreaming about random stuff. 'I wonder if there's a different reality where everyone is just a banana...'

"One!!!!!"

I quickly got snapped back to reality when i felt a tug on my shoe. "Get your head in the game Y/N!" Ururaka said.

"Look out! Everyone is coming our way!!!" Midoriya yelled. "Y/N! Could you perhaps do something?" He asked me.

I grumbled slightly and thought of something that wouldn't do much, but yet help us.

"All right."
I took off my blindfold and forced the teams around us to stop moving our way, and turn their backs towards each other instead with the proper wording.

"Way to go Y/N!" Ururaka smiled brightly.
Midoriya nodded; "okay Ururaka, now is your turn! Make us float!"

Ururaka proceeded to make us all float in the air so it would be hard to reach us from here.

"How long can you hold us like this, Ururaka?" I asked the girl below me.

"I-i don't know! But i'll push myself for the sake of our points!" She yelled.

I nodded in approval; "if you can't hold it any longer, i could also just use my quirk ya know?"

She looked back at me wide-eyed. "You can do that? Since ah- when?"

"You didn't see me flying earlier?"

"What?"

"Don't worry about it."

Our conversation got interrupted when we all saw a bunch of ice coming our way and a flying Bakugou with his squad. "Hey blindfold! Stop flying like that you peasant!"

I tch'ed and was about to use my quirk again, but Bakugou immediately blew a explosion my way, making me hiss slightly at the sudden burn mark on my hand.

"Yo what the fock mate?" I yelled out loud.

Todoroki also proceeded to come near us, trying to get ahold of out headbands.

"Ururaka! Release!" Midoriya yelled, making the brunette release her quirk and let us all fall down.
I quickly used my quirk and made us all hover slightly above the ground with the word.

Letting go of the quirk, the students below me quickly ran opposite directions to avoid as much people as possible.

"5 minutes left guys! We can do this! Let there be light in the night!" Tokoyami said. 'Why the sudden emo quote?'

We were all now far in a corner, but then i thought of a quick idea.

...