The Domino Effect

Perhaps we should do some back story. A loving Mother and Father were part of a war. Against a dark wizard, Lord Voldemort, also known as The Dark Lord. Then eventually, due to a taboo on his name, He - who - shall - not - be - named or You - Know - Who.

This mother and father, Lily and James Potter, were "followers" of not Voldemort, but of the one person Voldemort was trying to kill. At least, until they had a son. The Chief Warlock, the one Voldemort was trying to kill, pushed for Lily and James to go into hiding. As their son had become Voldemort's main target.

Henry Phoenix Potter, named after his great grandfather, more commonly known by the wizarding world as Harry James Potter. This boy, for some unknown reason to the parents, had been targeted. There was a traitor, and on Samhain, October 31st, (Halloween). Voldemort found The Potter Family. Successfully murdering the parents Voldemort went for the boy, only for his curse to rebound and destroy his physical body.

Now, to the world, that tiny 1 year old baby had defeated the big bad Dark Lord. The Chief Warlock, Albus Dumbledore, thought not. So, he scooped little Henry up and sent him to live with his Muggle Family. While Dumbledore went back and proclaimed the name of Harry James Potter, as the Boy Who Lived. Who defeated Voldemort.

That is what started the whole series of events to little Henry being in Slytherin, while his parents were Gryffindor Alumni. But this is his story, how he got there, who he is, and what he has gone through.