What's Up

Hey everyone I hope y'all are good. This is part 2 of This Is Our World. I hope you will enjoy it like you enjoyed part 1. But that's enough of me talking let's get into it. Good morning or good night wherever you are in the world.

Hey it's me Miyella Perez and I'm sure you know who my parents are by now. But in case you don't my mom is Pia Mia Flenory and my dad is Demetrius Flenory Jr. or Lil' Meech depending on who you ask. My grandad is Demetrius Flenory or Big Meech and my grandma is Latarra Eutesy but everybody calls her Momma Meech. My grandad is still in prison but I go see him just about every Friday. Just in case your wondering yeah I know how I really got here. My mom was raped by a Denver Lanes Blood. But my step dad is whose always been there for me so I consider him my real dad. I don't care what people say or think. I know I got the best dad in the world. After mom and dad got married mom got pregnant with my little brother Darius. It's been years later and he's 18 now and I'm 20 by the way. All my aunts and uncles are still around. The only thing different now is Uncle Currensy and Aunt Mariah broke up. She's dating some guy named Chance now. He seems pretty cool so far. They've been together for 5 years and they seem to be doing alright. Uncle Kareem and Aunt Ry Ry come over almost every weekend to hang with my folks when they're not busy. Uncle Kareem is one brazy dude. People like to paint him as a bad guy but to me he's just my Uncle Kareem. Uncle CJ and Aunt Mila still come around often so me and Manolo got close. In fact we've gotten so close that we hang out almost all the time. I followed in my mother's footsteps and went to school for cosmetology and now I work with my aunties at the hair salon. Dad bought another location and hired some more people. As for mom well she has her own hairline now. It's called Hair by Pia. I know can you believe it? She's actually using her real name lol. Dad bought mom a store front to sell everything. She not only has human hair but she's got hair care products and hair accessories as well. Moms doing it big these days. That's one of the things I like about mom and dad. They're hustlas and they'll get that money any way they can. Of course it's all legal though. I'm tryna be like them one day. Well established and worry free. Oh and in case you were wondering yeah I got a boyfriend and he's the flyest nigga you ever wanna meet. I met him one day when I was at the second hair shop location further down the street. His name is Terrance and girl when I seen him I couldn't wait to see what's up. So far he's been a gentleman and we've been together for about a year now. But anyway this is my story. Come on this ride with me. I want revenge on the niggaz that raped my mom and I plan to get it by any means necessary. I know it's gonna be dangerous but shit that's the risk you take dealing with hood niggaz. My parents don't know what I'm planning to do and I hope to keep it that way. Oh but don't worry cause I won't be in this alone. Manolo will be there with me to and I trust him with my life so I know I'll be good. I just got one more thing to say. I hope you like roller coaster's.