Donations

30 minutes after leaving Blathers tent you filled your inventory with so much insects Flick would be proud!...you didn't have much inventory space to begin with. But anyways! You filled your inventory or pockets with fish, fossils AND ALOT OF BUGS. And you were very proud of it too since you also caught a golden stag beetle. Happily walking to Blathers tent He would be so proud! you said.

Oh how terribly things whent down.

Whilst walking down to Blathers tent you see rod call your name.

"Godammit, it better not be another sport tank" you said pissed off.

He actually wanted to buy your Sea bass.
After the transaction you said to yourself
"Oh well I guess people do change."
Laughing a bit.

Continuing your walk to Blathers tent you make it inside. There you plop down your containers half of them being bugs.
You see blathers looking worried? Confused you said

"Is there a problem? Why are you looking at the mantis like that." In a concerned tone.

Was he scared? You were so lost in thought when you accidentally let a butterfly loose.

"Oh my apologies, Let me just-"

Blathers let out a big "EEEK A BUTTERFLY"

which makes you giggle while putting back the butterfly into the container. Still laughing about what happend you glady hand Blathers the butterfly you caught. He seemed to have a depressed look on his face. And was sweating?

To break the Akward silence you suddenly asked

"Are you scared of butterfly's?"

Blathers giving a big sign replying

"No, not only butterflies but ALL INSECTS. I detest them! All of them. The bugs I mean."

With a little smile on your face letting out a short giggle you reply with

"What a unique type of fear this is my first time seeing an Owl this scared of a butterfly. Can I say this is a cute kind of fear?" You continue giggling.

Blathers standing there sweating whilst holding the butterfly in the container.

"Come on blathers stiffer up the beak! ,eh wot" he mumbled

"W-well would you like to learn more about this specimen?"

The shock he's even asking this question you say yes jokingly.

Well surprise Surprise he actually gave you some facts about the butterfly.

"The common bluebottle is a type of swallowtail butterfly with a bright blue line running down on its wings. They fly quite nimbly, It seems, and thus are hard to catch. But seeing how they slurp nutrients from mud puddles, yes you heard that right MUD PUDDLES! I can't imagine catching one of these myself."

This made you smile and laugh a bit. An owl known to dine on insects and small animals afraid of a butterfly? This makes you laugh just thinking about it looking back at blathers. You see him looking disgusted while putting away the butterfly. This makes you feel bad on how half the items you brought were insects.

"Oh well I hope you don't mind I do have more donations!"

Blather's face immediately lighting up then going back to being depressed after seeing you take out a container with the golden stag beetle in it.