𝙸'𝚖 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

For the first 2 days of staying in her room, she didn't move unless she had to use the bathroom. Robby would bring food for her, dropping it on her nightstand. He tried to talk to her but would never get anything from her. She was drained from all her emotions, making her numb.

By the 4th day Robby finally got her to talk. It was only Robby that she would talk to, she cried on his shoulder the majority of the time, but it was still something. When her tears finally stopped, she would try to have a conversation with the boy, soon learning that Demetri had joined the dojo. She had the most shocked face possible as she thought about Demetri actually willingly joining another dojo after what happened last time.

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers. Besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you two."

There was no way Demetri wanted to actually learn karate unless he was forced into it. And if he did want to join, why would he join Miyagi-Do when Hawk was at Cobra Kai? Those two did everything together and now they were slowly starting to drift apart.

She had finally been able to get out of house that night for the first time since the beach club. Tory had gotten her number from Aisha and the two were going to meet up at Tory's work. Tory had texted the girl on her break and asked her if she wanted to hang out soon but instead of hanging out the next day, Tessa just told her she could go over to the skating rink.

The newly friends talked and got to know each other well and could already see an amazing friendship blossoming. The LaRusso could not understand how Sam was holding a grudge for the Nichols girl.

Instead of skating the entire time on the rink, Tessa helped out with Tory's orders most of the time, being told multiple times by Tory that it was unnecessary and even occasionally by the manger.

"Tessa, you don't work here." He would constantly tell her, the girl not understanding what the big deal was because he was getting extra help for free.

By the end of the night both teens were laughing there heads off. That was when Tessa felt true peace, even if her life was messed up in so many ways, especially with the Miguel situation, she was still able to have one of the best night of her life, enjoying it with her new friend.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The next morning, she drove herself to the dojo instead of riding with her father and sister. The ride was quiet and peaceful, other than the traffic noises it was quite enlightening.

She pulled up to the dojo, walking into the back, quickly noticing Robby and Sam on the balance board, the boy only wearing a pair of shorts.

"Hey!" Tessa waved to the pair, trying to mask her feelings with a bright smile. Robby looked back behind him, startled by the girl's voice.

"Tess?" He questioned, quickly loosing balance at his sudden movement, falling into the pond, Sam not far behind. Tessa stopped in her tracks, watching everything unfold as the two swam up above the water. She immediately started to laugh.

The now watered-down teens walked out of the pond, walking over to the older girl. Sam immediately wrapped Tessa into a hug, forgetting the fact that she was soaked.

"Sam. Sam. Sam!" Tessa quickly spoke as she squirmed, escaping her sisters grip. "Girl, you just got me all wet." Tessa hugged herself as she mumbled, immediately becoming cold.

"You're fine, I'm just glad you're okay." Sam spoke, walking back over to Tessa and hugging her again. Tessa sighed as she finally gave into Sam's grip, hugging her back.