"Totally worth it," Papa's voice echoed from inside Uncle Shark's stomach. "Well, that's terrifying," Marmalade commented, "Let's try something simpler."

Time skip
"A good person always pays attention to the needs of others," Marmalade told us when we were outside, "Now, here's a kindly, frail grandma." He then gestured to Daddy, who was dressed as a grandma.

The rest of us couldn't help, but laugh at how ridiculous he looked. "Mr. Piranha, help grandma across the street," Marmalade instructed. "Sure, sure, sure. I do this all the time."

Uncle Piranha walked up to Daddy and took his hand. "Here you go, ma'am," he teased. The rest of us continued to laugh. "Oh, he is totally gonna blow it," Auntie Webs said. "What was that? What did you say? You think I can't do this?" Uncle Piranha questioned aggressively while leaving Daddy's side.

"No, no, no, Piranha!" Suddenly, a truck's horn blared and hit Daddy sending him flying away. "Maybe simpler?"

Time skip
We were now back at Marmalade's home in his equally huge backyard. "Hey, look. It's a cat stuck in a tree," Daddy pointed out. "It doesn't get much simpler than that," Marmalade said, "Now, what in this scenario would give you that good tingle?"

"Eating it?" Papa answered, "This is why I always carry two pieces of bread with me." "No. I want you to s..." We all though for a moment before giving out our own answers. "Smack it." "Skin it?" "Stab it." "Sauté it." "Sing to it?" "Saran wrap it?"

"Save it," Marmalade said bluntly, "I want you to sa.. That's obv... It's so obvi... I want you to save it."

"Ohh!" We all said together, "Right, right, right, right, right. Sure." My family looked up at the kitty with smiles before sort of threatening calling out, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!"

The cat got scared and ran up more into the tree. "Woah, that cat is obviously defective," Papa said. "What's wrong with you guys? You're going to give it a heart attack," I scolded.

"Don't worry, Niñita. I'll handle this," Uncle Piranha reassured me. He then jumped up to the trees at the cat's eye level and greeted loudly, "What's up, papa!"

The cat yowled in surprise and jumped out of the tree. It landed on Daddy's face and started to scratch him violently. "Get him off my face! He's on my face!" Daddy screamed. "No, no, no, no, no, listen! Wh-what are you doing?"

The cat yowled once more before going back up into the tree. That's when I decided to give it a try. I walked up to the tree and held out my arms. "Here, kitty, kitty. It's otay. You don't need to be afraid of me," I calmly reassured him.

The cat looked at me with slightly scared eyes, but he did seem more relaxed. "Don't worry, I'll catch you," I promised. The cat seem to think about it for a moment before jumping down from the tree again and landing in my arms.

I cradled it carefully like you would a baby causing it to rub its cheek onto mine and purr. "You're so soft!" I complimented joyfully. I knew by now that everyone was looking at me in surprise.

Especially my family. "My goodness, Sky did it," Auntie Webs said in awe. "See? That's what being a good person is. That's what I need you guys to get good at," Marmalade told them, "Curious, what are you good at?"

"Stealing stuff," I answered while petting the cat's head. "Oh, yeah, we're good at that," Uncle Piranha agreed. "Robbery." "Larceny." "Wire fraud." "Extortion." "Tax evasion." "Heists." "Mail fraud."

"Wait. Heists, you say?" "Well, that's... yeah, that's kind of our specialty," Daddy told him. "I might just have an idea," Marmalade said.

Time skip
We drove up to this laboratory looking building that a crowd was outside of. "Free the pigs! Free the pigs!" They chanted. "That is an animal testing lab," Marmalade explained, "Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs, all being poked prodded by sadistic scientists."