Drunk • JJ Maybank

You had been friends with the boys and Kie for as long as you could remember. You were the closest to JJ. Y'all had a weird friendship. Y'all swore up and down y'all were just friends but y'all flirted with each other all the time. Kie was the only one who knew your feeling towards JJ. Kie totally supported it but you couldn't do anything about it due to John Bs rule. "No pogue on pogue macking"

You and Kie were out sitting on the dock at John B'a house in your bikinis when you heard the boys drive up in Twinkie.

"Yo Kie, Y/N" Pope yelled from the house. "Look what we got" John B held up two cases of beer.

You rolled your eyes at their ignorance. You stood up as they got closer.

"Dang, lil mama. You look hot" JJ whistled. Kie snickered from beside you.

"Shut up" you told JJ as John B tossed you a can.
"It's 2pm. It's too early to drink" you told the boys. They ignored you as they opened their cans.

"It's never too early, baby girl" JJ said and took a big gulp of beer.

Three hours later and a drunk John B and JJ we were all chilling at the dock. JJ got up and walked towards John Bs house.

Thirty minutes later he still hasn't came back.

"Where's JJ?" I asked Kie. She was standing on the side of the boat trying to keep John B from doing a backflip off of it into the water.

"I haven't seen him" she said and went back to trying to keep John B from killing himself.

Pope was sitting in the corner of the dock laughing at the drunken boy. I got up and made my way to John Bs house.

I heard moaning and grunting as soon as I opened the door.

My heart started pounding against my chest. I though JJ quit sleeping around with random girls.

"Uhh JJ" I heard a girl moan. Tears threaten to come out and I quickly ran out the front door and the door slammed shut.

"Y/N!" Kie hollered at me. I didn't pay her no attention as I kept running down the street.

I need to get away from here. I thought as I kept running.

An hour later I found myself in Kook territory. I rolled my eyes as I seen Topper on the side of the road walking, headed straight towards me.

Me and Topper go way back. I was a stupid 15 year old that dated him. I thought I was in love with him. Until he cheated on me with Sarah Cameron.

"Hey, what are you doing in Kook territory" Topper asked me. I ignored him and kept walking.

"I'm talking to you" Topper said as he grabbed ny arm and pulled me towards him.

"Let go, Topper" I said as I was starting to get scared.

"There's a party tonight at Rafe's. You should come" he said.

"I'd rather eat rotten fish" I told him. "Now let go" I said as I jerked my arm from him.

"There you are!" I heard Pope yell from behind us.

I turned around to see my four best friends. Two sober and two drunk. Tears brimmed my eyes as I remember what JJ did. It's not like we're dating I can't get mad.

"Are you okay?" JJ walked up to me and started to check me over to make sure Topper didn't touch me. He instantly looked sober.

"I didn't hurt her" Topper said. "Stay away from her!" Kie yelled. John B slurred something under his breathe.