➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't your dad." Chase gasped.

"It was your mom." You finished as you looked at Alex worriedly.

The room's door opened abruptly when Nico and Molly entered in a hurry. "What are you still doing here?!" Nico scolded.

"Didn't you get, like, our ten texts?" Molly added in panic. "We gotta go now!"

"Come on!"

Your friends began hastily gathering their belongings, while Alex remained still in his seat, staring at his computer screen in disbelief. You placed your hand on his shoulder, which caused him to snap his head towards you in surprise. "Alex, come on. We gotta go."

As you left the room, Alex came back to his senses and immediately unplugged his laptop, following you and the rest of the group. All of you rushed out of the room to find the elevator. Molly spammed her fingers on the button, and as soon as the doors opened, you were greeted by the hotel's security.

"Stairs! Go!" Chase yelled as he and the others dashed for the emergency exit. You and your friends descended the emergency exit steps, and as soon as Molly shut the door, she used her powers to barricade it, giving you and your friends more time to escape. "That's not gonna hold 'em." She announced to everyone.

When you noticed Molly was slowing down, you came to a halt. "Molly, come on!" You heard Gert exclaim.

Molly shook her head. "Go! I'll meet you at the Rolls." She instructed.

"What? I'm not leaving you!" You yelled.

"Go!"

You and Gert hesitated to leave Molly but reluctantly ran down the stairs to follow the rest of your friends. You and the rest successfully came out of the building without Molly and waited for a while for her. When you noticed she was taking way too long, you began biting your nails anxiously. Nico huffed. "She's been inside way too long."

"Okay, so we're going in, right?" Gert asked Nico as she turned to face her.

"If we go back in, we gotta be ready to fight," Alex replied.

"I can." You quickly responded while Nico was reluctant. "I don't know." She muttered.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Gert questioned Nico. "That's Molly."

"No offense, but the people who have no powers are the ones calling the shots," Nico told Gert sternly.

"I can mind-control a dinosaur," Gert argued. "That sounds like a power to me."

Livvie gave Gert a puzzled expression, while Nico scoffed at Gert's remark. "And how does that help us at this moment?"

"Nico, I can lift a pencil and a man in the air." You told your adoptive sister, causing Livvie's eyes to widen. "I can't let Molly get hurt. I don't want to lose a friend."

"Speaking as someone with an above-average range of power," Chase suddenly spoke as he glared at the same men you saw on the elevator coming out of the hotel. "I say we can beat their asses."

Livvie snapped her head on Alex in pure confusion and surprise. "Okay, what the hell is going on?"

Alex gulped. "There may have been some things I didn't tell you about us."

"Yeah, no shit." Livvie looked back at Gert in wonder and worry. "And did you say 'dinosaur'?"

"I'll explain later, alright?" Alex reassured Livvie. "But right now, we have to save Molly."

Your eyes widened when you saw your best friend being dragged out of the hotel by a cop. "Get off me!" You heard Molly yelling.

"That's AWOL." Livvie gasped as she noticed the man holding Molly. "Tamar warned me about him. This isn't good."

"What if they lock her up?" Gert began to panic. "What if they feed her lies and they brainwash her?"

With the prospect of Molly being locked up, you began to feel anxious as well. You clutched each side of your head in pain. "Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need you to shut up." You said apologetically.

"What if she gets Stockholm Syndrome?" Gert rambled.

"Slow down, Gert," Nico said. "She hasn't gone Patty Hearst yet."

Your worried eyes followed the car where Molly was abducted. "Shit." You whispered.

"Now what?" Nico asked.

"We follow her." Alex quickly answered as he head straight to the car with you and the others following behind. "Somebody call Karolina. We're gonna need all hands on deck."

Chase took the wheel, Gert sat in the passenger seat, Nico sat in the middle, and the rest of the passengers sat in the back.

-•-°-•-°-☆

Let's pretend the car has enough space for everyone. :3