"Nasty Boy" Pt. III 😝

Beginne am Anfang

(Ah shut up, you know that shit was funny)

I rushed out of the elevator and into lobby where Sy was looking agitated-I hate I kept making her wait but these negros love getting into some shit.

"Hey Sy" I waved jogging over.

"Girl you had me come down here waiting on you" she folded her arms "I was still getting my morning cup of dick". I scrunched my face up but hell I wasn't mad.

"My bad Sy" I sat up "I had to walk KCi back to his room"

"You walked KCi to his room?" she dropped her hands "He was in the room with you. Where was De and why you escorting Cedric like the lady that he ain't?"

"Long story" I said "I'll fill you in at this buffet come on".

💦

The dining area looked like a fancy bar b que. They had different stations with various of food groups that every breakfast lover could want from all over-there was nothing they didn't have. We decided to glance at all the food items as I gave her the run down on what all happened.

"So you mean to telllll me...." she pointed "That you tried to apologize to De which he denied then you two ended up in a swobble which resulted in you cowgirling his face

..... til KCi ran his boney behind into you guys' room due to Mary's stalker ass and due to De flabbin his thick gums-ended up on the couch with K...which is how we ended up down here?".

I nodded scratching the side of my face.

"Ye-yeah that's pretty much how it went down" I said

"I have..." she hiccuped a laugh "Sooo many questions but I'll wait on that"

"Shit why wait" I asked "That's why we talkin about it now".

"Yeah but your boys heading this way" she pointed which caused me to turn around seeing the four guys in T-shirts and swim trunks with their black flip flops.

"Ladies ladies ladies" clapped KCi "So sorry for the delay. Your dates are here to join you both in a delightful well balance breakfast"

"Nigha what is up with large band aid over your eye?" she pressed it causing K to hiss.

"Aye aye chill out Sy" he jumped touching his bandage "I was attacked less than 24 hours ago, be gentle please".

"This fool took the largest patch they had from the first aid kit-at front desk" said Dalvin "His dramatic cry baby ass".

"F you man" he grunted "You need a patch over them high ass brows of yours. May I suggest a wax in the Spa just down that hall?"

Dalvin shot a finger sign as K shot one back.

"I swear y'all some little girls" huffed Jojo "How is it that you're the oldest?"

"Because they like me best" KCi answered.

"Can't choose who goes first dumb ass" scoffed Jojo "And ma said she was ready to push yo peanut head ass out anyway".

"Mama did not say that" he whined "She said I was her precious gift"

"And til this day she still looking for that receipt" Jojo said

"Will y'all nighas shut the hell up" groaned Devantè "Between lack of sleep and a crooked back thanks to KCi, I'm really not in the damn mood. I can take my ass back to the room".

"Well you already had those bitch" said KCi "Don't blame that all on me. Taz was the one who kicked yo ass out the room".

"Why?" asked Dalvin