𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣

Start from the beginning

"You should see yourself twonk" I smirked at him.

"Twonk?"

"Yep, it means a stupid person, suit you just fine"

"Nice nickname, twonk" Damon said, as we laughed together, along with Elena

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I'm hungry Elena" I complained, as I rolled in the ground so dramatically.

"So dramatic Eli" She rolled her eyes at me laughing, before we heard someone ringing the bell, as Elena opens the door. It was a blonde girl, and I'm not going to lie she's so hot, suddenly I noticed her holding a bowl of food in her hands.

"I come bearing gifts!" She said with a cheerful voice.

"Please say that's not chili..." Before that Elena could finish her sentence another brunette girl appears and she was hot as well. "Bonnie!"

"I'm back!" She said as they embrace each other.

"Finally some food" I run up to them, with a big smile, interrupting them.

"Uuuh, who are you?" The blonde girl, asked me with an attitude.

"Eliana Marshall, who are you?" I asked her, with the same attitude.

"Caroline Forbes" She proudly said

"Not a bad name" I smirked at her, before turning to the brunette "And you, bea?"

"Bonnie Bennett" She shyly responded.

"Oh, you guys do have beautiful names" I smiled at them.

"What are you?" Bonnie asked me, with a suspeches look.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked her.

"I can sense that you're not a human" She started "I can feel a strange yet a powerful feeling coming from you"

"Oh, so it's like normal to ask random people what they are?" I sarcastically asked her, as they all waiting for an answer "I'm a were-witch"

"A were- what?" Caroline said with a confused look and tone.

"A werewolf and a witch" I proudly informed them.

"Like the Klaus" The blonde girl said again.

"Ew, don't compare me to him" I disgustedly told her "And plus he's a vampire and a werewolf, me on the other hand is a werewolf and a witch. Can you see the difference, blonde girl?"

"Oh, sorry " She apologized.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"The problem with my dad's normal side of the family is normal made for a really boring summer." Bonnie said, as me and her, Caroline and Elena are talking in the kitchen.

"After the last few days, I would kill for a normal family." Caroline said, as she helps Elena decant the Chili in a casserole. "Since when did you learn how to cook?" She asked Elena.