Whore (Affectionate)

Start from the beginning

"Just use your infinity to stop me then! C'mon, aren't you supposed to be untouchable?"

"I c-can't focus m-meanie!" He snorted, burrowing even further into your neck.

"You're such a bad liar."

Chuckling to yourself, you carried on with your gentle tickling and poked down to his hips, turning your hands to scratch at the little dips that had revealed themselves from all his squirming. He yelped and snorted, still making no effort to push you away while he curled up against you and held your phone close to his chest, enduring your ticklish assault like the adorable fool he was. He really was weak for you, a giggling mess at your hands until he started to hiccup. That was when you stopped, slowly dragging your fingers up his body until your hands settled at his face where you lifted his head up to look at you.

"The world's strongest sorcerer, taken down by tickles. Oh how far you've fallen~" You hummed in jest, stroking your thumb across his cheek.

"It's not my fault you're so perfect to love." He mumbled, cheek squished by your hand.

"My you are sappy. All because of my name for you in my phone." You huffed.

"Which I want changed by the way. Let me pick something." He complained.

"Hmm, only if you let me see what my name in your phone is." You bargained.

Gojo hesitated, and looked almost embarrassed. After a few seconds of contemplation, he let out a soft groan and reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone for you. He then unlocked it and offered it to you with a pouty look and an obvious blush.

"Fine." He mumbled.

Chuckling, you took his phone and opened his contacts up. You scrolled for a bit to find your photo, and when you did, the name adjacent to it brought a warm little smile to your face. In a stylized font was the name "Sweet Dove <3" with several sparkle and heart emojis following before and after the name, and you chuckled breathily while he worked on changing his name in your phone.

"My god, I'm softening you up~! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen." You huffed, a light blush dusting over your cheeks.

"Ugh, I really am a whore for you." He whined, nuzzling his cheek against yours.

"Soooo, what did you change your name to? Lemme see!"

"Here." He huffed, handing your phone back to you before averting his eyes.

He left his contact information open, and the name he changed himself to was 'Perfection' with nearly every heart emoji following after his name. You snorted in amusement and leaned your head down to get in line with his vision, grinning at him.

"I like this name you chose. You are, in fact, perfect; so it's fitting."

You nuzzled into his cheek and pushed his head aside a little to connect your lips with his in an appreciative kiss. He truly was an adorable dork, softened right down to his core because of how in love with you he was. He practically melted against your lips, humming as his eyes slowly closed, lost in the feeling of you. He would never be like this in front of anyone else. That was just the effect you had on him.

When you parted, he looked up at you with a tiny smile and sighed, resting his head on your chest.

"You can change your name in my phone too... if you want..." He then offered.

"Oh heavens no. I like the name you have set for me. You're way better at coming up with good names for contacts." You insisted.

"I mean... the name you had set for me was 'whore' so... I guess I am better than you in that department." He chuckled.

"Hey, I think at least one of my contact names is a little funny though! It's Nanami's." You argued.

"Show me then."

You backed out and scrolled down to Nanami's contact information to show him, turning your phone for him to see. In place of his regular name, you had the name 'work slut' instead. It was indeed funny, and Gojo couldn't stop himself from snorting and snickering with laughter when he saw the name.

"Alright, nevermind that's golden!" He laughed.

"See, I'm witty sometimes!"

The two of you laughed together as you exchanged goofy contact names between each other, happy to have such a goofy little moment together. It was nice to experience the soft little moments like this with him. You were honoured to be the only one who saw this side of him, your affectionate whore of a boyfriend splayed out across your body while you cuddled and laughed together on your couch.