🖤 Part 2 🖤

Leon starts pulling the lever to the gate on the inside when metal starts flying into the air. "What the fuck?"

Karla steps forward and throws her cigarette to the ground while holding a giant hammer on her shoulder. "Well Well Well..... Didn't think anyone was left. You all must be pretty tough, huh?"

Mimi steps forward while holding her gun. "Who the hell are you?"

Karla smirks and tilts her head. "Oh~ you're not local? That's even better." She throws metal at all three of the foreign people and they all pass out after hearing her speak. "Father Fabien is gonna love all of you~" she laughs and drags them away.

The medal starts disappearing, Mimi, Leon, and Mallory all wake up. Mallory groans.

Karla grunts and continues dragging them. "Quit your whining, we're almost there!"

Everyone passes out again and wake up suddenly at the sound of voices.

Almaric takes a puff of his cigar. "These people are of no real use to anyone else, and my sons do so love.... Entertaining foreigners. Furthermore, I can assure you, if you entrust the mortals to house Dimitrescu, my sons and shall deliver to you the finest cups of their slaughtered blood."

Fabien looks around as Angelo the doll laughs in the face of Leon, Mimi, and Mallory.

Angelou pushes Moreau away from the mortals. "Get out of the way ugly, I wanna see" The doll becomes giddy with glee and turns around "Ooh~! They're awake~!"

Karla continues trying to speak and becomes fed up with Angelou's antics, she scolds Angelou and Moreau. "Both of you shut the fuck up!"

Leon moves around a bit while he still tries to make sense of everything. "Where....? Where are we?"

Mimi shakes her head and looks at him. "I have no idea...."

Moreau and Angelou return to their proper spots, Moreau  is near Fabien, and Angelou hops onto Don's lap.

Karla continues speaking. "You mean you'll screw around in private, where's the fun in that? Give them to me, and I'll put on a show that everyone can enjoy~"

Almaric becomes disgusted, and sighs. "Ugh, so gauche. What do we care for bread and circuses? The humans suffering will be assured regardless."

Karla chuckles and leans back. "Yack Yack, If a human's head is cut off in a castle, blah blah."

(End of Part 2. The decision will be made in Part 3)