Chapter 1: A New Place?

Stinky Little Guide(b/t) = body type/shape(h/c) = hair color(e/c) = eye color(h/l) - hair length (s/c) = skin color

Stinky Little Guide
(b/t) = body type/shape
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(h/l) - hair length
(s/c) = skin color

(If I missed one that is in the story please tell me)

—————————————————————
POV: y/n

Plop... plip.....

the sound of rain....

I haven't heard the sound of rain in quite some time.....

How strange...

He felt a few drops of rain fall onto his face. He felt the wet grass around him soak into his clothing. He cautiously cracked open his (e/c) eyes curiously, and saw a grumpy gray sky seemingly staring back at him. He was lain flat on his back staring up at the crowded dark sky, taking a deep breathe of the earth's murky land. At least there was something he could somewhat recognize (the smell of rain and mud). The damp earth around him felt warm and comforting. Sure warm and comforting, but not comfortable nor 100% familiar. His rain soaked shirt felt slick against his back, neck, legs, arms..... everything. The wet clothing mixing with the grass and his skin, made him super uncomfortable and itchy.

"Wait.... Now where even am I?" He thought, still laying on his back staring at the sky, ready to face his strange situation.

"Where even is this?" He thought, even more confused than before.

You sat up only to see a strange, unfamiliar park, drenched in rain. A blue and yellow swing set drifting slowly in the warm breeze. A round green and gray play dome, soaked wood chips sitting at its base. Lining the park's sidewalk were full colorful green trees, some damp benches, lively grass resting in bordered patches here and there.

"What is even going on?" Y/n thought to themself.

"Oh no.... Was I kidnapped and then dumped at a very strange park across the boarder? Country? WORLD???" You thought furiously skeptical.

"Why can't I remember anything?" Y/n thought to himself.

Y/n looked around them. The sun was blanketed in tight by the full grayed clouds. The rain began to fall a little more furiously, the wind shoved and pushed against you. That didn't look or feel good. The world around you seemed to loose its comforting warmth, the wind began to thrash your (h/l) (h/c) around. The rain began to pour down onto you more aggressively each second. And in a crazed panic y/n looked around for some shelter, in the process you noticed a bag. How had you not noticed it before?!
You scrambled to your feet, your head darting from side to side as you pushed your hair out of your eyes. You eagerly looked for something to shelter you from the cruel weather. Unfortunately you were unable to find something, the agitated raindrops hitting your face furiously, leaving a small sting before fading.