𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"we can talk about this later," he says twisting the door handle pushing the door open. "dasean, get u-"

caesar's mouth dropped as they looked at a frightened dinero and some girl covers held close to her body to hide her naked glory.

and huey just stood there unable to move. the world around him was silent, and he could feel a piercing pain in his chest. his heart sunk as the sight in front of him began to actually register.

dinero held his hands up as he got up making caesar cover his eyes. "aye man, cover yo self up!"

dinero grabs his shorts off the floor quickly slipping them on and walking towards huey. who was backing away from him. "look, look, look- i swear it's not even like that!"

"so you and yo home girl just sleep naked together?" caesar asked looking at him like he's stupid. dinero rolls his eyes, "mind yo business! huey, listen just let me talk-" he goes to reach for him but huey quickly moved away.

"don't touch me." he says lowly.

caesar sighs shaking his head and grabbing huey's arm. "let's go. y'all can finish up doing whatever it is."

they walk downstairs and back out the door. caesar catching the looks on his cousins faces- both of the differing each other. niko looked as if he was a bit guilty and devin on the other hand still held that same smirk.

"you knew didn't you?" caesar asks squinting his eyes. devin just holds his hands up shrugging.

"bitch ass nigga." the dreadhead mutters under his breath before resuming the walk back to the car.

they get in and caesar notices that huey hasn't said a word- not even a threat towards dinero yet. "you alright?" he asks.

huey takes a moment to respond.

"that was a female."

"yea, it was." caesar nods with a small frown on his face. "did you get a good look at her face? she look familiar?"

the older shakes his head no.

caesar sighs. "let's just get you home."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.

riley was sitting on the couch catching up on some of his homework when the two came home. huey immediately walking past him and straight to his room- leaving caesar with a frown on his face and riley with a confused looked.

"the fuck happened?" he asked looking at the older. caesar sits down on the sofa, "don't do too much."

riley smacks his teeth. "i'm not, wassup?"

"we walked on dinero and bitch," he cringes just thinking about it. riley eyes widen some, "like a bitch ass nigga? or a bitch bitch?"

"a whole ass girl."

riley shakes his head leaning back onto the couch. "that's fucked up. did huey try to kill em?"

"no! that's crazy part, he ain't do shit, say shit- hell we aint speak the whole ride." caesar says. the younger bites at his bottom lip.

"ion know, a silent huey sounds scarier than one that can talk."

"well he's always silent-"

"shutup."

caesar rolls his eyes sighing then going to grab his phone out his pocket. "i gotta tell jazzy this." he mutters going to his messages.

"boy i gotta tell trez." riley says grabbing his phone off the coffee table. caesar glared at him, "why the hell you gotta tell him?"