"Yeah, I just got her to quiet down." I say, as my mother walks over and squats down right Infront of me.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, "Don't lie to me either... I know what you have been through hell these past two years."

"It's been overwhelming." I say, tearing up, "I lost my mate, two WHOLE years... what am I supposed to do?"

"Someday honey, you'll find another one."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"My mother, your grandmother wasn't my adoptive father's first mate." Mom says.

"What?" I ask.

"You remember Lucian?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"That was my mother's first mate, who 'died' then became a vampire." Mom laughs.

"So did Gramps just choose Grams?" I asked.

"No, my mother was Gramps' first mate, but Gramps was Grams' secondary mate."

"What?" I asked.

"Look," Mom says, licking her lips, placing a right hand on my left knee, "You have a mate, someone out there... you'll just have to look."

"Thanks mom." I smile, as I check on my baby girl, "She's asleep." I smile, yawning.

"Well go get some sleep," She says, standing–kissing my head plus my daughter's head, "See you in the morning."

"See you." I smile, as she leaves my room. I wait a few minutes, before grabbing the speaker and walking back into my room. I put the speaker on the nightstand right where I have the cot. I put my baby in there, before climbing into bed. I lay on my stomach and leave my right hand into the cot, before falling sound asleep.

The sun wakes me up, as I groan–hating mornings. I hold my left hand up and flick my wrist, using my abilities to close the curtains. I sit up in bed and check the time–about ten thirty three. I stretch as I see that my baby is wide awake.

"Hey baby girl!" I say in a high voice, as she starts laughing.

"How about we get you all dressed for today?" I ask, as I pick her up. I bring her into her nursery and lay her on the changing table. I quickly change her diaper, before putting on a mauve knitted long sleeve onesie on with a jean overalls with shorts. I give her hair a little brush through, before picking her up and kissing her on her head. I carry her out of my room and down the hall, knocking on my brother's room. I wait a few moments, before seeing my shirtless brother.

"Arya here?" I asked.

"She just got out of the shower." He says, "Why is that?"

"I need her to watch Maverick while I get ready."

"Sure, I can take her." He says, holding his arms out.

"Thanks Luca." I smile, before kissing Maverick's head, "Here is a bottle." I handed him a milk bottle, "I'll be back." I say, before leaving.

I walk back into my room–which so happened to be my grams' old room, which I fixed up to keep it the same. My mother's old nursery, I had fixed up to make it my daughter's room. I even made a room next door to what I call my peace room, which is an art room–since I love to paint. I take a deep breath, before going to my closet. I grab my outfit and go into the bathroom, and begin to take a shower.

I slide on a cropped white tee-short with a knot tied in the front with black high waisted ripped shorts with a white moon and sun combined on my back left pocket. I brush out my dry dark brown shoulder length hair with silver-blonde front strips. I leave it straight, before grabbing my phone and leaving my room. I skip down the hallway, and knock on Luca's door again.