꧁ 𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Eat," He said simply, Walking back over to the door and leaving quickly. Karma frowned, but crawled over to the plate on the ground and picked up the sandwich. it seemed to be a normal pub&j. So against karmas normal thinking, he took a bite of it. And it was amazing.

Karma finished the sandwich off swiftly, washing it down with the peaches to the right of it. The food left Karma feeling refreshed and ready to start a day, but as he looked outside at all the others in the yard, he knew he wouldn't be having an actual day anytime soon.

So karma watched. It's what he did best.
He watched as everyone walked by. He counted how many steps a certain person took, how many times a group of people complimented another, and how long it took karma to hear an awkward dad joke. Not many people had even looked at Karma and those who did just walked away.

The teen hadn't even noticed that it was afternoon until he heard cars parking and the gate opening. Rick and the few others that followed him returned. They had been gone since noon. Karma had overheard that they went to go meet with someone at the hilltop.

Karma knew the people of hilltop very well. None of them were fighters, they all were simple friendly farmers. Karma was sure the saviors hadn't even posed a threat to them.

The arrangements with Hilltop were always straightforward. They would bang on the door, they would let them in. Gregory and began would talk while the rest of the saviors grabbed their things. Then they would all round up and leave. The exchange never took more than two hours. It was always a quick, in and out.

Gregory was a suck-up. Karma could sense it whenever he spoke,

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"you can take multiple if you would like"

"do you need help lifting that"

Most people would be furious when they took their things. But not hilltop.

In the distance, karma could just barely make out a vehicle, but he could hear it clearly. A motorcycle. Followed by a handful of cars. Cars that look too familiar.

Karma cursed under his breath while he watched Simon exit the car.

"I thought It would be longer," Rick said, walking closer to the henchmen. Began wasn't there.

"We're here for the boy, and Daryl if you got 'em" Simon answered. Karmas' hands wrapped round the bars in the window.

"Began taking both of them, didn't he? We're not his babysitter" Rick snapped back. Simon seemed angry, but entertained as well. He swept away Rick's demeanor and started looking for the two men.

Karma had a choice to make, one that he didn't feel he should be making. He could either, make himself seen and go home, or he could hide and wait for them to leave, and karma could continue living his boring days in his cell.

Karma kneeled a bit. Just enough where you could see his eyes if you looked. Karma would watch Simons' boats pass by once, twice, three times.

Not a single time did Simon notice Karmas presence. Karma didn't yell. He didn't ask for help. He just slowly, sunk down onto the small cot, pulling his knees up to his chest.

𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 -> 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें