"But here's the point, Mikey has been trying to find you ever since Shinichiro's death. You know he wanted revenge. But I know you're stronger than Mikey--" Before Sanzu can finish his statement, Ryo cuts him off.

"So? You find me more potent than your friend, do you hear yourself right now? I killed Shinichiro, and it seems like you're trying to get into my side because you know Mikey has no sense of winning against me." Ryo said and stood up from the stairs.

"Yes, I'm over Shinichiro's death. Mikey is just being childish, trying to pick up a fight with you. I may be the worse from his eyes, but I'd rather side someone who has better agendas." Haruchiyo finished his explanation and raised his hands when Ryo shoved his gun to his head.

"Prove it, give me intel if you are useful to me. Any intel that it might interest me, and if it's proven to be false, then you already know the answer." Ryo said and grabbed Sanzu by his collar he then threw the man to the first floor.

Roy turned his back away from the bleeding man and left these words, "Also, if you ever come across a woman named Y/n L/n, shoot her. Understand?"

Sanzu coughed blood and said yes.

He tried his best again to leave the turf, and when he finally saw the light. He called for a cab. He rode it back to their quarters.

His mind was empty, but his face was smiling the whole ride. The driver is creeped out by him because of his bloody figure.

Inside the thoughts of the insane man was nothing but a taste of success. He did actually plan to be a double agent.

He might be high, but he would rather die than betray his friends. This is a tough gamble for him, a game where he pretends to be the enemy's intel and the part where he sides with his friend.

Knowing Ryoko inside and out, it'll be hard to build trust. That's why he has to find Y/n, the only intel Ryo's interested in.

The gamble and treachery of Sanzu Haruchiyo went on for three months, he always informed Ryo about Mikey's whereabouts. Which, of course, he didn't find interesting.

Considering the fact that Haruchiyo did this for three months, where he follow and collect intel is enough proof to keep him by Ryo's side.

He kept Sanzu by his side only to watch Mikey's movement because he knew sooner or later he'll be coming.

At the same time, Haruchiyo has to lie for Mikey that day he went back filled with bruises; he reasoned that he stumbled across the Men of Ryo, but he's not with them.

Mikey believed his friend's perfect lie, he's like a pathological liar who doesn't feel guilty about being a double agent.

But what will he even Gain? If ever the time is right, his benefit will show up, if the tide changes its course, then he will make his final decision on who is he going to take sides.

He continued to feed Mikey with lies that he hadn't found Ryo yet, so his cover won't be blown up. "Hey Ryo, I'm going out tonight, and if ever I got something interesting for you, I'll let you know." those were the exact words Sanzu said during the night of the accident.

Mikey made sure that all of his friends knew  Y/n L/n's name and face; this was to watch her movement if they ever came across her.

If they saw her with someone related to their worlds, warn her to leave and protect her at all costs.

Sanzu knows that. He knows about Y/n being friends with Mikey, and he also has to partake in keeping her safe. However, with the request of his other master, he also has to make his oath with actions.

And when he went out that night, he pretended his best not to know you. It was so unexpected that he'd see you that night, and with some outsider like Hanma Shuji.

Stumbling over that man will only put you to grave danger, he thought. When he left you for a while with Hanma, he grabbed his phone out of his pockets and texted Ryo.

╔═════════╗
xx/xx/xx

I saw Y/n with the one and only, Hanma Shuji. With the said agreement i'll shoot her in any moment.

-Snz
╚═════════╝

After Ryo received Sanzu's message at a casino, he smiled and finally found something interesting.

"So you're alive after all these years, Y/n. I told you so, the perfect age to die is the age of 27 but as what I said. Don't you ever show up in my world again." Ryo said and laughed.

But deep inside him was pure disappointment. Why did she ever seek refuge from a delinquent like Hanma Shuji? Doesn't she know about Mikey's disappearances? Why is she still alive then.

If this is a stupid mistake by his own sibling, then she just asked for her death sentence.

Moments later, he received another message from Sanzu, saying he had successfully shot her. Now that marks the trust of Ryo to his new dog.

He now sees Sanzu as a man of his words. And is trustable even though he just betrayed his friend Mikey.

There is no place for a wicked person like Sanzu, only at Ryo's haven.

After all, he did also ruined Sanzu's life before. He's not going to be shocked if the guy he used to punch like a pillow is now serving under him.

He did tried to recruit Hanma Shuji to his gang before, but he declined. But as of right now, he's curious if Hanma's heart softened.

If you'd ask someone about Hanma's past, Ryo has the answer that not even Mikey has.

Because he was present at the time when the accident began. The time when their house was burning, and the last man he sees in that scene leaving is Hanma Shuji.

---

Have to end it with a cliff hanger hehe

anw, this was supposed to be updated yesterday but i couldnt finish the whole chapter. My family & i went to have a short vacay in the province sooo,,,the signal is pretty poor here and i also got sick for the past 2 days since i got here.

i managed to finish this today bcs. im feeling a little better. anw keep safe everyone!

x dawn