Chapter 2 - I owe you?

Start from the beginning

♡•·················•·················•♡

In the end Katsuki decided to use the ‚I owe you' for training. And it was worth it, Ochako was a great sparring partner. If she wasn't thinking about a reason to stay at U.A her burning determination kept her constantly up to her feet. She took one explosion after another, got up everytime again when she fell back on the ground. At one point she stumbled though when she tried to get up to her feet.
"Woah, careful Cheeks" the older called and reached out in her direction to catch her. But she already caught herself on her knees and hands breathing heavily. The brunette sat back on her heels and took a deep breath. "Sorry, I'm holding you back."
"Bullshit. We should've done a break already but I lost track of time. So my fucking mistake" he grumbled and walked over to the sidelines to get their water bottles. Ochako followed him with her eyes and then averted them back on the ground.
"Hey. Drink something" he grumbled and hit her head gently with her pink water bottle. Ochako took it without looking at him and then opened the bottle to drink from it. The cool water really felt refreshening. Yet her eyes started burning again. Now her mind wasn't kept busy by dodging and attacking. Now she had time again to ponder over a reason to stay and if she should stay at all even if she had a reason.
"Before I forget it again: I'm sorry for taking so long with that tank yesterday afternoon. I know by now I should really have made more progress."
The blond perked up right away when he heard her sad voice and then saw her sitting on the ground with hanging shoulders and head turned aside to avoid his eyes. She was thinking about it again. And he didn't know what to do by now. He didn't find a reason that just fitted her. The brunette got up and wanted to turn around to get her water bottle away yet Bakugou reached out for her.
"Hey, Cheeks? Are you-"
"Everything's fine. Just let it be" she answered and held her arms up protectively. Her water bottle slipped out of her hands at that and fell on the ground with a thud. The older saw the tears welling up in her eyes and some even falling down already. Katsuki grabbed her wrist and huffed: "Stop acting Cheeks and fucking talk. So, why are you fucking blubbering huh?"
Ochako freed her wrist again by ripping it out of his grip before wiping more tears away.
"I just... it's kind of frustrating to see everyone making so much progress and I'm staying behind so far. Yesterday I only relied on you, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to win that fight" she explained between her sobs but still turned her back to him and covered her face with her hands. Katsuki grinned and answered: "Everyone fucking relies on me when they're on my team. I'm damn awesome Cheeks. You'd be a moron if you don't make use of that master mind. Furthermore I did that for myself too. Losing was no option, I only fucking win, nothing else."
Ochako glanced back at him with redened eyes and pulled up her nose before muttering: "You're terrible at cheering up."
"WHAT!?" he shouted and then ran his hand over his face annoyed. He glanced around cautiously before stepping closer to the younger. Ochako flinched but the blond reacted faster and grabbed her wrist: "Don't even dare to say this to anyone else."
"What do you-" she began but then got pulled closer to him in one go. Ochako almost stumbled at the sudden jolt but she kept herself on her feet before she bumped into Bakugou opposite to her. The brunettes eyes widened to the size of saucers and her heart stopped for a second. The blond was hugging her. More or less. Ochako had her arms next to her body and Katsuki had his arms wrapped so tightly around her that she was barely able to move her own arms. Nonetheless she hugged him back as good as she was able to and leaned against him hesitantly.
'Is this just his way to comfort someone? Some self-satisfied words and a crushing hug?' she thought confused but didn't complain. A comfort-hug by Katsuki Bakugou. When she would tell Mina and the other girls about this, they won't believe it. Not in a million years.
"You're so warm..." she mumbled and then widened her eyes within a second. What stupidity was that?! You're so warm!? This was basically a death sentence! Ochako already sent her silent love wishes to her family and friends, hoping that it would be over fast but to her surprise the wrath never set in. Bakugou remained calm. "Of course I am idiot. We just worked out" he grumbled instead and she breathed out shakily. She was fine. Still alive. Bakugou noticed the shaky breath and furrowed his eyebrows sadly. He had to come up with a reason. And that really quick.
"Just saying...It feels really...calming and safe" she interrupted his thoughts again and he felt a warm shiver creeping up his spine to his neck. The older kept back a smile which tried to form on his lips and instead leaned his head slowly on hers while he continued his thinking. "Tch... Fucking idiot."

♡•·················•·················•♡

'A reason to stay huh?' the blond thought when he laid in his bed in the evening, his room just illuminated by the moonlight. He looked at his left hand and smirked somewhat happy. 'Hugging her was actually nice. Even when she was crying. It felt awesome having her close.'
Yet that didn't solve his problem. If he couldn't help her somehow she would be up and away soon, he was sure about that. And then he might see her never again. Tomorrow...He'll think about it tomorrow again. Now he had to sleep eventhough it'll be hard to find some rest. Because he couldn't stop thinking about one thing: What if she actually left U.A?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

So I decided now on Monday and Friday as for upload days since I mostly have uni from Tuesday to Wednesday. Therefore Monday (mostly evening here at mine) and Friday noon will probably be the time I'll upload a new chapter. I hope I won't forget it >.<

Thanks for reading and have a pleasant day/night everyone and stay healthy (/^.^(^.^*)>