𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄

Comenzar desde el principio

     "Yeah. Why didn't you call your sister?" Mark sarcastically asked Derek who just rolled his eyes as both Meredith and Cristina looked at him crazily but Madelaine decided to stay silent.

     "Sister?" Meredith asked him confused.

     "Meredith, Cristina, this is Amy." Derek sighed, as he quickly introduced his wife and wife's best friend to his sister.

     "Amelia." She corrected him. "He and Maddie are the only one's who gets to call me Amy." That was when she held out her hand which Meredith shook. "Um, nice to finally meet you."

     "Likewise." Meredith replied.

     "Amy—" Mark said before cutting himself off as she sent him a look. "Amelia— is also a neurosurgeon." He informed Cristina and Meredith.

     "Another one?" Cristina asked surprised. "You Shepherds grow them like weeds."

     "Who's this?" Derek asked Amelia, about the guy standing next to her. "your husband?"

     "Derek, this is Tom."

     "Todd." He corrected her.

     "Best of luck to you both." Derek said while raising his brows as he then tried to walk away.

     "No, we met on the plane. He has a probable pituitary tumor." Amelia argued.

     That was when Derek then let out a sigh before turning to face Tom. "Did she say you have spongy hands?" He asked him.

     "Yeah." The Tom guy laughed, clearly unaware of the situation.

     "Yeah." Derek nodded. "We're your hands on her breasts at the time?"

     "Yeah."

     "So this was a mile high hookup?" Derek asked his sister.

     "That doesn't change the fact that he's a very sick man." Amelia claimed.

     "If he has symptoms," Meredith started as the attention went to her for a few moments. "It could be a tumor."

     "Not just could," Amelia had argued. "It— It  is."

     "All right. Well, this fine lady will find you a surgeon." Derek stated, before walking away from them.

"Derek, she's your sister. You can't buy her a cup of coffee?" Meredith asked him, confused on why he was acting like this towards her.

"I have a lot of sisters, and if I bought them all coffee, we wouldn't have anything." Derek replied.

"Derek—"

"All right, Todd needs a work up. Will you take care of it?" Derek asked Cristina who just nodded her head in response.

"I can do it." Meredith told him.

"Yang's on my service. Why don't you just go have a good day with Amy, okay? She's a laugh a minute." Derek said to Meredith before walking off.